What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd22: Parra v South’s GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 12/8/22

Chipmunk

Coach
Performances like this against Souths are just becoming far far too predictable. This is the least Souths have scored against us for a while. Are we improving though? No

If they finish 5th or 6th and we finish 7th or 8th and have to play them, I'd be just as happy to forfeit and be done with it. For whatever reason, it's going to be a pointless exercise.

There is zero tactical nous at the club, this has been evidenced for a while now. You can't just rely on individual brilliance to score tries. If we're going to beat Souths we'd need at least a modicum of tactical nous.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
*outsmarted
Please explain to me how they were outsmarted, happy to be educated!!

what I saw was south’s play exactly like they normally do (lots of energy, cook/Murray dangerous in the middle, seeping plays and Mitchell x factor) and have done previously against us (however happy to be corrected)……

And us start slow, with no energy and losing the middle like we usually do every 3 or so week..

Looking forward to the lesson….

King-Gutho94

Coach
Performances like this against Souths are just becoming far far too predictable. This is the least Souths have scored against us for a while. Are we improving though? No

If they finish 5th or 6th and we finish 7th or 8th and have to play them, I'd be just as happy to forfeit and be done with it. For whatever reason, it's going to be a pointless exercise.

There is zero tactical nous at the club, this has been evidenced for a while now. You can't just rely on individual brilliance to score tries. If we're going to beat Souths we'd need at least a modicum of tactical nous.
We will be right unless we play souths.

Any other team we will be fine.