What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd23 2022: Non Parra games

the phantom menace

First Grade
Good to see the Souths snugness (Lattrell, Walker) get chased back to its warren. Pretenders - although they have well and truly made us their bitch.

Penrith's quite a likeable side without Luai and Cleary.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I will make a bet. JA won't be our first choice backup half next season. And in 2024 will be gone.
Go and check SOS form at 19……..

SOS is 24 in a few days and onto his 5th club next year….

funny how a 24 year is considered a great back up, yet a 19 year is a dud and has no future…….

Interestingly SOS at 21 or so, he wasn’t that great…

Avenger

Immortal

funny how a 24 year is considered a great back up, yet a 19 year is a dud and has no future…….

The problem with JA is how f**king slow he is. Everything seems to be done via satellite when you are watching him with a 1990’s time delay.

He has no zip, he is unremarkable and would not be playing NRL at his age at any other club except ours.

hindy111

Post Whore
Anyhows SOUTHS

Never said he was a dud. I said he won't be our only back up half and won't be here in 2024 imo.

Incorrect

Coach
The problem with JA is how f**king slow he is. Everything seems to be done via satellite when you are watching him with a 1990’s time delay.

He has no zip, he is unremarkable and would not be playing NRL at his age at any other club except ours.
100%

It's like he's concentrating so hard on not f**king up that he is making sure every part of his execution in anything he does is to the absolute letter of the text book. And I can understand it in a sense given the scrutiny he has been under.

I feel like he might as well throw a little caution to the wind and play with some instinct and see how it pans out. His desire not to f**k up is having an adverse impact on his game.

I feel like there's a better player in there somewhere that he's not giving himself the chance to display.... Maybe only marginally better and still not regular NRL standard but I don't think he's doing his talent justice at the moment...

Gronk

Staff member
Same. If we barrelled into the line and scattered defenders it would be called back.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
so Broncos win tonight, top 4 is in our hands….

reckon the dogs game could be a shaky win, but following 2 games strong performances (our history against them are good)

Latest posts