What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd24: Parra v Melbourne GAME DAY THREAD @ Suncorp 28/8/21

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Sorry to gate crash the party boys but I find this this victory so poetic and you should all be proud. Melbourne (+the refs in the GF) ruined the 2009 season that you deserved. To trample their chances at an outright record while under strength is just glorious and won't be forgotten by most NRL fans.

Wally21

Bench
So before we all turn on each other and say shit like, see I told you so. Or I was right you were wrong, let’s just enjoy what was one of the most courageous performances in years. And yes, we have all had opinions on the coach etc, but get over yourself, have a f**king whisky and enjoy the boys singing the team song!!! f**k YEAH!!!

hindy111

Post Whore
What do people make of Dunster? I see him as smart type in attack. His draw and pass looks safe and natural compared to a Sivo. Better hands etc. A little stronger then I first thought. Unsure how far he will get in the NRL. There is a few good things about him. If he can gain a little more power his half breaks will start to turn into breaks. Pokes his head through well.
His defense and reading needs a little work. But he can develop this.

Chipmunk

Coach
Our issue tonight was 5 x bombs that we tapped back and everytime it went to the Storm. They then went downfield for 35mtrs. Another time Moses almost got it but knocked over the in goal for a 7 tackle set. Add Moses bomb that was caught on the full. 7 kicks when we where attacking that didn't go our way. We need to be cautious of this. A good kick chase and worse result is pinning them 10 put rather then putting them on the attack.
Had we gotten those 7 kicks right we probably win tonight by 20.
Fair point, there seemed to be no point to those tap backs. Just tap it back and hope for the best. Just catch and run...

Sphagnum

Coach
What do people make of Dunster? I see him as smart type in attack. His draw and pass looks safe and natural compared to a Sivo. Better hands etc. A little stronger then I first thought. Unsure how far he will get in the NRL. There is a few good things about him. If he can gain a little more power his half breaks will start to turn into breaks. Pokes his head through well.
His defense and reading needs a little work. But he can develop this.
Better than Sivo