What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd24: Parra v Melbourne GAME DAY THREAD @ Suncorp 28/8/21

Delboy

First Grade
A very good team effort, particularly Penisi, Junior , Dylan and Mitch.

What is obvious is that the Storm try and hurt in every tackle and not always legal. That and the blowjobs the commentary team constantly give to the Storm is nauseous, took them until 10 minutes before full time to acknowledge they were outplayed.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So before we all turn on each other and say shit like, see I told you so. Or I was right you were wrong, let’s just enjoy what was one of the most courageous performances in years. And yes, we have all had opinions on the coach etc, but get over yourself, have a f**king whisky and enjoy the boys singing the team song!!! f**k YEAH!!!
Daughter is zooming me a tequila shot …

Bandwagon

Staff member
What do people make of Dunster? I see him as smart type in attack. His draw and pass looks safe and natural compared to a Sivo. Better hands etc. A little stronger then I first thought. Unsure how far he will get in the NRL. There is a few good things about him. If he can gain a little more power his half breaks will start to turn into breaks. Pokes his head through well.
His defense and reading needs a little work. But he can develop this.

I reckon he's doing alright, safe hands, stronger than he looks.

But young, will need time, defensively especially. ( still better than Sivo in that regard )

Very much the potential to be a solid first grader, but not showing enough as yet to say he's anything special.

We'll know next year I guess.

Soto

Bench
Massive win, massive congrats. Glad to see them come with energy, intent, desire, commitment.
Our fwds were phenomenal.
Dylbro was awesome. Penisini what a gun.
Haze on the left apart from one or two times being run around was miles ahead of Sivos last 10 games. Fergo was on.
Moses was outstanding in attack and what about that tackle on Olam near the death...fkn amazing...tonight im an extremely proud parra supporter..
Cartwright honestly adds so much to our attack.
Nuikore playing in the backrow just gives us that punch and big shots that Matto cant match that intensity...
Jnr, papalii and Nathan Brown were outstanding.
Keep it going parra

Bandwagon

Staff member
We have tapped a few back and subsequently scored tries too ... it just didnt go our way tonight

They're 50/50 plays, and we come up snake eyes on all of them, that shit rarely happens.

But in saying that Storms had blokes there, and we didn't, so there's that.

Wally21

Bench
The little merkin on fox says our starting middle all ran for over 100 metres, and only foreskin cheese ran for 100 for Melbourne… go you good things… Paulo and N Brown f**king outstanding… Ice amazing as he always is…