What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd25 2018: Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
so

Souths have their full strength side tonight and Sammy Burgess was playing below par due to an elbow operation few weeks back. But they are all good to go now

Tigers by 7

hindy111

Post Whore
See how a big prop smashes a hard run a quick play ball and leaves space for cook and pass to a 2nd rower capable of breaking a tackle.

hindy111

Post Whore
George burgess is the best prop in game. People talk up Klemmer but he has nothing on this guy

strider

Post Whore
Are you in puberty?

I am meant to be the dope on here but wouldn't catch me poisoning my mind with that garbage.
You get to a point in life where sometimes you just wanna vege out, not think too much and watch some trashy shows ... im not embarrassed to admit that

Having said that, i dont think the quality of fruitloops is that good this year and i havent paid that much attention to this season

hindy111

Post Whore
You get to a point in life where sometimes you just wanna vege out, not think too much and watch some trashy shows ... im not embarrassed to admit that

Having said that, i dont think the quality of fruitloops is that good this year and i havent paid that much attention to this season

Why dont you just drink or smoke dope?
I cant watch any programs where the people involved are there for attention. It puts me off. And most people involved are good looking species of the human race. I feel like its promoting being attractive as some sort of goal or acheivement as they get up in the limelight and are glorified.....

Sorry strider I just cant stand shit like this on our tvs

TheParraboy

Staff member

Yeah the comedy/cringe factor in these shows is hilarious at times, agree with you mate at times you just wanna a no brainer of a trashy show to chill to. (don't say that to the ladies though)
Cant get my head around 25 chicks vying for one bloke, and the inevitable breakdowns cause he is "seeing other women" .

Don't get me started on Survivor :D

TheParraboy

Staff member
warriors v raiders - warriors plenty I would imagine

storm v Penrith
no slater, maloney back, could be close
panthers need to win to secure home final
Lose and most likely play warriors or broncos away in a semi knockout