What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6: EELS v Tigers GAME DAY THREAD @ Accor 10/4/23

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Shocked White Tiger GIF

Soto

Bench
Finally game day. Not sure how Murchie makes the cut ahead of Doorey.
Doorey has been pretty good whereas Murchie has been ok and bashed plenty.
Murchie is not a middle but has him coming on playing middle most of the games he's played.
Doorey provided that sublime pass for Hands try against the riff, runs good lines and a handful close to the line.
Oh well apparently coach knows better 🤷
Need to win. The Tigers have been flogged all week in the media. I'm certain they will come out fired up.
Koroisau will run more today than he has all season, Douehi will put up his massive speculators, Brooks will throw his dummies and try and slice through, Papali'i will think he's at a parra opposed training session and play his bustling best.
They lift against us. Just hope it's not today.
BTW nsw cup is also on fox today as well at 140pm...
Let's go Eels

Bandwagon

Staff member
I reckon a hard fought win is probably the best result for us as a team moving forward, we have a habit of getting ahead of ourselves after a decent win.

But I'd settle for an absolute thrashing of proportions not seen before if I had to.

Loosing would suck bigly.

Soto

Bench
looking forward to seeing Russell and Dunster have a run in the NRL, gotta be better than the other two
Their carries from the back field will massively help our go forward also resulting in our fwds having to do less work smashing it up.
I want to see more dummy half runs and hopefully see those 2 boys average close to 10m a hit up.

Tooooks

Bench
They’ll probably come out and complete at 90% and make it hard for us. I don’t think there’s any chance we’ll take them lightly after last year though.

Let’s hope Super Coach can get them up for the game. I know he’s said that it’s not his job to do that and that he expects the players to do it themselves but for once I’d like him to front load his own efforts and motivate them team for once. Or will it be drive yourselves to the GF syndrome again and let the Tigers win their usual Easter Monday clash.

He is really a clueless coach.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I noticed that tight arse Garry Jack has sprayed half the Tigers squad today in the paper.

I don't think Ian Roberts belted the prick hard enough back in the day.

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah all this talk about if we don’t do this, then this. If we don’t win by this many then something else. I’ll take a solid hit out by the reggies and firsts and two wins every day of the week. No injuries and Jnr back next week for the Dogs at home.

Latest posts