What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6: Eels v Tigers GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium 18/4/22

eels_fan

First Grade
Looks like perfect weather for expansive footy.

will be close for 20mins whilst we wear out their pack, then we’ll dominate.

Eels by 36. Moses MOM

emjaycee

Coach
Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

King-Gutho94

Coach
Big game for Kaufusi today he really needs to stand up after being promoted to starting side.

He has been underwhelming this season and considering he is heading to the shire next year.

I am struggling to see what he offers when he wont be around next year either unlike the others that are leaving i dont consider Kaufusi top 17 when full strength.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Big game for Kaufusi today he really needs to stand up after being promoted to starting side.

He has been underwhelming this season and considering he is heading to the shire next year.

I am struggling to see what he offers when he wont be around next year either unlike the others that are leaving i dont consider Kaufusi top 17 when full strength.
I was hoping for a last minute switcheroo there... maybe it's not too late to start Papali'i in the middle (at 10), and Matterson on the edge, with Kaufusi taking up a bench role? Or maybe they're worried about what happens close to halftime when RCG needs a breather... very strange we didn't carry a third forward on the bench (Rein and Cartwirght don't really count).