What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6: Parramatta v Tigers LIVE GAME DAY thread 22nd April 2019

Parra

Referee
We’re row 15 on the aisle if you walk past and want to say hi.

I didn't snub you - think I just fscked it up a bit. Great value this GA membership - there's not a bad seat to be had. Watched some of the game in the standing area below - feels like you are right over the in goal. Great stop to watch from.

eel01s

Bench
What a way to open Bankwest Stadium! Thought it was going to be a tough day after the first 10 minutes with Alvaro and Nuikore off, and two disallowed tries.

But we were awesome! Great to see the legends in the stand.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Kent, bags the eels out for not re-signing Gutho, straight after the game in the post game chat. Then now mentions to BA there is speculation Gutho is going to re-sign this week.....FFS!!

Kent, bags the eels out for not re-signing Gutho, straight after the game in the post game chat. Then now mentions to BA there is speculation Gutho is going to re-sign this week.....FFS!!
Kent talking about Gutho re-signing...

-hPTFQfZVzrnZvAzPyhVcL2RwkIbatT9gxHO3tqOBVrUrzkRKc64S2DfhMqS6dznj7SD28061T8NyVveg10BrT6NaRzJDmlbdR1ID6c=w312-h250-nc

Kent talking to BA about Gutho re-signing...

mBwI5W8Bw5MMCb2WNSVTwPL5NMCyeAELc5Xzpp2kwovbHlWYIjR5dUTyqPv4YNapCQUfdusJ-s3Uab5S4RzW3AASK5h-sbsuiNr7sJiK1zv3DxjpYsCN29iuFvMfoKvmcqmIxpHKYWS5JfGv0-M6RCQ=w498-h211-nc

Eels are Grouse. I had a few of those stickers back in the day. Would love one for the car now.
Last time I had an Eels sticker on my car was in 98? My schmicko V8 HJ got the antenna ripped off while parked near Kogarah oval by some f**khead Stain fan. Now I stick to key rings, coffee cups and beer mugs lol.

Tiger5150

Bench
Genuine well done to Parra. We had that coming. That is the first time a team has played well against us all season. Highest praise I can give is I actually think we have played worse this season and obviously havent had our asses handed to us like today. I think the Tigers today may have played the best Ive seen in a team with 50 put on them which sepak volumes for Parras performance.

Things I noted:

• Stadium looks awesome, look forward to sharing it with you guys,
  • Mitchell Moses played really well. Looked great.
  • Mitchell Moses remains a merkin of a bloke and peahearted cat.
  • Your Fijian winger is NOT Semi Radradra and in fact is a gutless peaheart.
  • Parra have found the PERFECT halves partner for Moses. Salmon looks a potential SOO talent housed in the body of a gutless peahearted merkin.
  • You guys have the best Jennings
  • After todays effort Parra should sign Moses, Gutherson & Mannah to $1.2M each.
Well done guys, no spoon for you!

Djay

Juniors
What a day out, what an atmosphere and what a stadium! Couldn't believe how steep it was absolutely brilliant to watch football from.

We were equally awesome, we faced adversity early on and we rode it out and turned it into a thrashing. We rolled up through the middle with ease set after set, Paulo and Terepo were outstanding and Kaufusi Mannah and Stone kept it going off the bench.

We were able to defend and defend well, we conceded a pretty unlucky try but there were times there today where we were able to turn them away and get rewarded with a try the set after and that shows if we can keep this brilliant defending up, we really are gonna make a dent in this competition.

Moses, Gutho, Paulo, Jennings and Terepo were all stand outs but they honestly were all brilliant.

What a welcome to the new ground, truly a memorable day and event and that as mainly because of the boys performance.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Genuine well done to Parra. We had that coming. That is the first time a team has played well against us all season. Highest praise I can give is I actually think we have played worse this season and obviously havent had our asses handed to us like today. I think the Tigers today may have played the best Ive seen in a team with 50 put on them which sepak volumes for Parras performance.

Things I noted:

• Parra have found the PERFECT halves partner for Moses. Salmon looks a potential SOO talent housed in the body of a gutless peahearted merkin.
  • After todays effort Parra should sign Moses, Gutherson & Mannah to $1.2M each.
Things I noted:
  • You are Tiger Semen!

84 Baby

Referee

Things I noted:

Not enough thanks can go to @trevcogger or @Tiger Woody whoever the f**k it was in winning the @Alec's-saints medallion

Happy MEel

First Grade
I didn't snub you - think I just fscked it up a bit. Great value this GA membership - there's not a bad seat to be had. Watched some of the game in the standing area below - feels like you are right over the in goal. Great stop to watch from.
No worries at all mate. What a game, what a stadium, what a team!!!