What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6: Parramatta v Tigers LIVE GAME DAY thread 22nd April 2019

Bazal

Post Whore
The only reason Brooks looks like he has a better running game is because he has to take hit ups that your peaheart forwards won’t

Nah mate we should have signed Russell Packer and beaten the Tigers 550k offer.

His beast mode 3 runs for 30m today would have improved our pack immensely.

#loldeathriders #Glenneelisaf**kwit

Gazzamatta

Coach
Fergo out.

Source: barman serving cat piss called iron jack.
Bought 2 scooeys for Son and I. He refused to drink his. 2 scooeys later, Gazza was very light headed and eating easter eggs to deaden the awful taste. Yuck.

hindy111

Post Whore
Did Stone play on the edge in place of Marata?

He was massive. Absolutely massive. Easy when you come on with 40 odd on the board I guess, but still, he was outstanding

A real mongrel. Hits hard and bashed Fonua plenty. I told guys he is one to watch. Heart of a lion.

Bazal

Post Whore
A real mongrel. Hits hard and bashed Fonua plenty. I told guys he is one to watch. Heart of a lion.

Three years after anyone else did FFS

A few of us were talking about him bulking up over the off season. Still needs to a bit

ash411

Bench
What a day. Can’t say it any better than what other posters have already. The crowd was electric though, prefect way to open our new home.

Was super happy for Moses to star in front of some very salty tigers fans, that must have been very sweet for him.

Paulo deserved to get a try, really wish he had, but a great game anyways. Stadium is fantastic, I am happy this’ll be our home for the foreseeable future.

And I’m on holidays this week, it really doesn’t get much better than this.

hindy111

Post Whore
What an absolutely beautiful stadium.

The landscaping outside is great, with the half-courts, the climbing ropes, the food trucks...a beautiful place both before and after the game.

Inside is spacious - toilets every 20m, bars every 20m, lots of different food outlets that were priced decently, plenty of room to walk around the entire thing and people flowed freely.

And the view! Oh, my Lord, the view from every damned seat!

After the game, with the roads blocked off, and everyone walking down Victoria Rd...fantastic!

I honestly can't believe that we have such a beautiful place to call home. I was in awe of the place today.

And what a way to kick the whole thing off. Stunning game, and I had Moses/13+ @ 71-1.

We are home, and it is beautiful.

So you won $71 Beard trim and head massage?

Gronk

Staff member
Not true.
Him along with Taka and Terepo I have gotten behind over the years. Terepo is showing you all and putting egg on faces.

You’re the Football Whisperer mate. You should offer yourself to the club as a scout.

Bazal

Post Whore
Not true.
Him along with Taka and Terepo I have gotten behind over the years. Terepo is showing you all and putting egg on faces.

Terepo is doing exactly what everyone else said.

Being a solid first grader.

The only egg on anyone's face here is yours. And it's not egg, it's the product of you beating yourself silly.

Oh and Taka f**king sucks

DaveMc

Juniors
Nah mate we should have signed Russell Packer and beaten the Tigers 550k offer.

His beast mode 3 runs for 30m today would have improved our pack immensely.

#loldeathriders #Glenneelisaf**kwit
I still think it’s for the best that Packer has downgraded his criminality from serious assault to stealing a paycheque impersonating a footballer.

hindy111

Post Whore
Terepo is doing exactly what everyone else said.

Being a solid first grader.

The only egg on anyone's face here is yours. And it's not egg, it's the product of you beating yourself silly.

Better then solid. Very good first grader.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Agreed

Kinda agree and disagree.

On a day like today, Moses is a "better" player than Brooks. Over a season in a struggling team Brooks (IMO) a better player.

Kicking game at the moment Moses........big gap.........Brooks.

Running game in tough metres (getting belted rather than a soft pass) Brooks.............big gap ...........Moses

Defensively Brooks.......massive gap.........daylight,,,,canyon ,,,,,,,,,,,,,Moses.. I actually think pound for pound Brooks is the best defensive half since Joey and Mitch is Mitch.

I have actually had a bit to do with both of these guys off the field and I can confidently say this. If Luke Brooks had the self confidence, arrogance and self opinion of Mitch Moses, Brooks would be the new Joey.
Sorry mate, but again I can’t agree!!

Moses has a better running game and since he has been in our system, is a much better defender than Brooks!!