What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7: 2021 Non Parra games (Anzac round)

Kornstar

Coach
Good to see Fox and Nable stopped promoting the Gallan and Browne fight and moved onto the Anzac day matches

I think Titans get Souths...

I’m glad you jinxed the Titans and not us....

Fifita was like a powder puff in the 2nd half

I was thinking this and while he is theoretically worth more than most spine players, he needs to consistently destroy opposition for the entire time he is on the field most weeks and not just for periods of games.

He is f**king amazing to watch when he is on though!!

Gazzamatta

Coach
Whatever Papali'i is on, he's worth $500k+
Come Nov he will be available to poach for 23. No doubt he will be offered a longer term and an upgrade for 22. Bryce will be similar although he can be approached now. Dosent leave much for Nrown unfortunately although we might be able to negotiate a better deal with Matto.

Last edited:

TheParraboy

Staff member
Kinda want Dogs to beat Sharks, or perhaps the better option they put in everything into a close loss, they are spent and heart broken

So they are flat as a pancake next week :sunglasses:

TheParraboy

Staff member
Dogs 18-0

Some Parra faithful will be shitting bricks next week

But Sharks have been terrible, particularly Dugan, and refs screwing sharks in some calls