What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7 2022: Non Parra games (Anzac rd)

I was going to ask about how long the quickest recovery from getting 60 put on you to winning a title has been, but now I'm wondering about getting 70 against. Warriors might be done for a decade.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I was going to ask about how long the quickest recovery from getting 60 put on you to winning a title has been, but now I'm wondering about getting 70 against. Warriors might be done for a decade.

Are you saying Warriors still in the title race this year cause their oppostion didnt score 50-59 against them ??

King-Gutho94

Coach
They said tonight Dragons conceded 70 against the Storm in 2000.

They didnt win the comp until 2010.

We put 70 on the Sharks in 2003 and they won in 2016.

There the only teams i remember conceding 70 since i started watching league around 1999/2000.

So your probably right it takes a decade to recover from.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Well he's a Roosters player whose surname is not Radley or Warea-Hargreaves....

Nothing surprises me with the NRL, you even have other neutral fans blowing up that it shouldve been 10 in the bin. Its basically a lottery with the NRL officials and the match review comittee.

We had a player be sent to the bin and get suspended for a tackle far less worse than Tupou's and the Warriors player tonight. I wouldnt be surprised if Tupou gets off.

Also on JWH, his tackle on the Warriors player last week got nothing, yet last year with all of this BS on high tackle crackdown and player safety, he most likely wouldve copped 2-3 weeks, but no someone has a sook and the NRL goes soft. Ridiculous

the phantom menace

First Grade
70 points is almost as bad as it can get, very hard to bounce back from. Storm just don't let up or take it easy when they get on top.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
They said tonight Dragons conceded 70 against the Storm in 2000.

They didnt win the comp until 2010.

We put 70 on the Sharks in 2003 and they won in 2016.

There the only teams i remember conceding 70 since i started watching league around 1999/2000.

So your probably right it takes a decade to recover from.
It also took the Storm seven years to recover from scoring 70 that day while we still haven't recovered from 2003.

hindy111

Post Whore
Top 8 is settled for 2022

Maybe Dragons for Souths a small possibility

Dragons have had a horror draw.
Sharks,Eels,Penrith,Roosters,Souths.
That's 5 sides expected to play finals.

They have good depth with Alvaro,Fuimanio,Burgess, Sloan, Ramsey all ready to come in also.

A horror draw to start the season but they have a solid side I'd can put it together.
Cowboys are looking ok also.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Top 8 is settled for 2022

Maybe Dragons for Souths a small possibility
Would prefer souths slip out.

They trouble us.

Its early but even Roosters and Manly dont look as strong this year.

Which means at this stage the bottom half of the 8 doesn't look as strong as previous years. Still a long way to go though but i feel despite the tigers slip up we are one of the top 4 teams.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Dragons have had a horror draw.
Sharks,Eels,Penrith,Roosters,Souths.
That's 5 sides expected to play finals.

They have good depth with Alvaro,Fuimanio,Burgess, Sloan, Ramsey all ready to come in also.

A horror draw to start the season but they have a solid side I'd can put it together.
Cowboys are looking ok also.
A nothing statement.

Seems like some some sort of vague commentary set up so you can claim you are right at the end of the season.

Latest posts