What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7: Eels v Knights GAME DAY THREAD in Newcastle 24/4/22

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Well Aubusson was doing it regularly a couple of years ago. And they don't have to be a good half, or even last an entire game, they just have to be better than the alternative. And the alternative is unproven and the vast majority of those don't make it. I believe there are ways to improve skills like coordination that don't take forever and I'd be curious to hear how much of that stuff is done. I'd have them all playing soccer with a league ball.
Agree with all of that except I'd have them playing league with a tennis ball.

Incorrect

Coach
How often did that happen ffs? He threw 35 passes. It's a wonder we scored any f**ken points.
The 3 instances that stand out were Nrown getting smashed courtesy of double pump pass, JA himself getting folded by Ponga due to his indecision and general slow play and trying to run himself, and then that pass that Drown knocked on because it floated high and wide courtesy of a bloke throwing passes with no conviction.

He is turtle slow in everything he does. Split seconds count, he wastes them....

JokerEel

First Grade
The 3 instances that stand out were Nrown getting smashed courtesy of double pump pass, JA himself getting folded by Ponga due to his indecision and general slow play and trying to run himself, and then that pass that Drown knocked on because it floated high and wide courtesy of a bloke throwing passes with no conviction.

He is turtle slow in everything he does. Split seconds count, he wastes them....

Imagine if JA had played last week you wankers would have exploded.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Drown knocked on from a Lane pass. How reliable are your other memories?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Let's forgets about the opposition.......
When I say we won because of Jake Arthur I’m making fun of the people who think we lost last week because Penisini played wing, or because Kenny Edwards played hooker once, or because Gutherson played dummy half for 20 minutes.

Or that we conceded three tries in five minutes on the other side of the field because Jake Arthur disrupted our attack.

Last edited: