What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8: Eels v Dogs GAME DAY THREAD @ Stadium Australia 1/5/21

hindy111

Post Whore
I agree.

I think the kid is doing fine, for a kid who is just shy of being 21.

He's 21, and in his third season of First Grade, ffs.

Sorry. But he milked 650k from our club. Same money as Gutherson. He plays no better then most 250k halves. He may come good. But at present he offers relatively little to the sides attack and deserves criticism.
People still carry on about W.Smith if he makes one error a month. Better player st this point.

yy_cheng

Coach
Sorry. But he milked 650k from our club. Same money as Gutherson. He plays no better then most 250k halves. He may come good. But at present he offers relatively little to the sides attack and deserves criticism.
People still carry on about W.Smith if he makes one error a month. Better player st this point.
Exsctly

exactly. Luai from Penrith is on the same money. Burton with his new contract will be on less at the bulldogs all of them 30 times the player than tiktok Dylan brown

IFR33K

Coach
Watching the replay this morning. Is Corey Parker that friggen stupid?

brown goes down with his injury and is clearly grabbing his hip. He then says something like it could be his Achilles. Then once browns in the dressing room he says he’s thinking the worst and it could be his acl. Lol

hindy111

Post Whore
exactly. Luai from Penrith is on the same money. Burton with his new contract will be on less at the bulldogs all of them 30 times the player than tiktok Dylan brown

I called it last year. Go for Burton. A special talent.
Dylan to be fair doesn't get many chances as Moses runs the show. But when he does get a chance he just looks clunky. Maybe he is trying to hard?
I don't feel a stint in NSW CUP would be a bad thing just to give him more shots and practise his ball playing skills.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
While I agree Drown had a poor game last night, the kid has only just played 40 nrl games, bugger all for a half.

Gee everyone is talking up Moses as one of the top halves in the game, but it has taken him 150 plus games to get there (and a lot of big contracts too), and there was a lot of shit sandwiches in those games.......

Additionally a few were giving it to Mahoney last year too and look how much he has improved after a few years / some experience.

On Drown’s contract, that is just the market cost of a half, every NRL side has the same issue....

And if Smith is a better half option, he wouId have several NRL clubs chasing him, considering decent halves are so hard to come by.....rather then being off contract with few offers

I called it last year. Go for Burton. A special talent.
Dylan to be fair doesn't get many chances as Moses runs the show. But when he does get a chance he just looks clunky. Maybe he is trying to hard?
I don't feel a stint in NSW CUP would be a bad thing just to give him more shots and practise his ball playing skills.

How many assists does he have to his name? I’m not talking about toilet cubicle assists I’m talking about on the field. NBrown gets more touches on the ball than Dylan. Dylan’s first year was great. But since then or especially this year so far he is just bog average. Either his head is too big and is partying too much and his footy is declining or he is just a dud.

Watching the replay this morning. Is Corey Parker that friggen stupid?

brown goes down with his injury and is clearly grabbing his hip. He then says something like it could be his Achilles. Then once browns in the dressing room he says he’s thinking the worst and it could be his acl. Lol

you watched the replay? You are a better man than me. I couldn’t even re-watch the highlights

84 Baby

Referee
How many assists does he have to his name? I’m not talking about toilet cubicle assists I’m talking about on the field. NBrown gets more touches on the ball than Dylan. Dylan’s first year was great. But since then or especially this year so far he is just bog average. Either his head is too big and is partying too much and his footy is declining or he is just a dud.
You’re just jealous you don’t get any toilet action. I’m sure the Plumber can hook you up

hindy111

Post Whore
How many assists does he have to his name? I’m talking about toilet cubicle assists I’m talking about on the field. NBrown gets more touches on the ball than Dylan. Dylan’s first year was great. But since then or especially this year so far he is just bog average. Either his head is too big and is partying too much and his footy is declining or he is just a dud.

I do not see cut out passes or clever short passes. Example Was Bryce's ball to Niakuore of smart ball playing. He rarely does get a chance to kick so hard to judge him on that. Rarely does he make a break. Does he offer anymore then Salmon did?

I wouldn't give up on him. He is young, strong and doesn't over play his hand. But he was hyped up on here as best young half in comp and a future super star. As time passes unless he starts to I prove the likelihood becomes less. He may end up just a solid half. I still go back to my point. Cleary looked average while Maloney run the side. Look what happend when he left.

If we rate Brown so highly then are we better letting Moses walk? Do we rate Arthurs enough for this to happen? If we sign Mitch for 3yrs I am unsure where all 3 fit in tbh.

hindy111

Post Whore
you watched the replay? You are a better man than me. I couldn’t even re-watch the highlights

Jnr has also been slightly off this year. He plays his best when runs first and passes 2nd. Not a huge issue as he goes through these phases. It's good he played poor yesterday with some silly attempts. He generaly comes back and simplifies his game back to run first and pass 2nd. We are a better team for it.

IFR33K

Coach

He certainly does come across as a party boy. Hopefully his career doesn’t parallel the career of Corey Norman.

Latest posts