What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD8 V Cowboys 1300 Smiles Stadium

Avenger

Immortal
I f**king hate where this game has gone. Get rid of the f**king video refs. They are f**king hopeless. This is bullshit. Just make a decision you silly mother f**kers. I've had enough of this shit.

jono

Juniors
Luke Patten said it all though didn't he......gotta keep the Cows fans happy
What a load of shit

Chipmunk

Coach
Disgracefully, due to the Cowboys whinge, we were never really a hope of getting video refs calls. We need to send The Plane in for more whinges

This game is disgusting. If I coached the side I would just remove the team from the field and admit defeit pure and simply on the fact that the game has been decided and you will not get any calls

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
There has to be a police investigation because this is seriously wrong, wrong, wrong week after week. Can we have that much bad luck.
Its getting to the point we have to just walk off the field as what else is going to cause the NRL to take action and fix this f**king ref problem.

T.S Quint

Coach
Someone needs to tell Sio he doesn't have to run from dummy half every time .

Now Ma'u throws the ball away.
I give up.

Chipmunk

Coach
I've never bagged refereering decisions. But tonight a team has been given the call the video referees ways because they have whinged.

It's really disappointing...

I think I'm done with the game realistically.

The bigger you whinge, the more you get.

Unless Parra becomes the biggest whinges in the comp we will win nothing. It's rubbish