What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD8 V Cowboys 1300 Smiles Stadium

Kornstar

Coach
True to his word, BA did tell us we would fight every game, last year it would of been 36 nil halftime.

For 20 minutes the played out of a 80 minute game.......they really have given up......f**king disgraceful!

This is worse than the Roosters game, we were never in that, we got ourselves in a position to win this game and played dumb, heartless footy.....

I said last week that how we played this week would determine how I felt about last weeks game, how I feel is disgusted that grown men couldn't give a f**k about the jersey they wear!

Noise

Coach
Both those last tries off kicks hayne was way out of position. He is meant to be following the ball but each time he was bludging behind the posts.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I also think it is unfair for all clubs to play 5 day turnarounds.
This needs to be fixed for such a brutal physically hard game.

I think a side like ours , the 5 day turnaround is a killer, let alone having to travel to NQ

We have another one coming up, sharks Monday May 12th, then dragons Sat May 17th
both at pirtek stadium though

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Our forwards besides Gower and young Pauli have been a disgrace. Mau has tried hard but been monstered.

Delboy

First Grade
It doesn't take much to swing momentum in the NRL, a couple of very dubious decisions , a video ref that wants to keep the home fans happy, bingo

Absolutely horrendous officiating , we were never going to get a decision tonight

Bazal

Post Whore
Get a dud call and fold. Weak. Hayne and Mannah as captains seem to suffer from 2012 and 2013itis. They've been nonexistent as leaders from the second we got behind.

Chipmunk

Coach
I actually have no issues with the team. We were always going to have a mental let down after last week and get beaten. Because of that a 50-0 flogging would not have surprised.

The Referee/Video Referee decisions tonight were disgusting. Nothing more, nothing less

Eelementary

Post Whore
We have sucked and did not deserve to win - but the officiating has been abysmal.

Those of you who said we would get caned were right.

Latest posts