What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd9: Parra v Roosters GAME DAY THREAD @ BankWest Stadium 7/5/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
I'm sorry to burst the bubble, but we can only win the premiership if the teams we play are injury riddled and have luck go our way.

We are way way way off.

T-Boon

Coach
Oh all the sob story about how couragious the roosters are. Without there imbalance of stars they always lose.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Mahoney is maybe our best player and hardest to replace. It threw our whole structure off.
Sivos was a try. That was a very silly decision. And RCG should of stood. There was a half second where ball was close and no vision. How can we be sure it didn't touch at that point? Very very Silly.

Absolutely.

Add those two tries in, and we put 40 on them.

We didn't play too well, but we still won quite easily, which I find very pleasing.

Also, we haven't beaten the Roosters in years.

muznik

Juniors
f**k you .. Uncle Nick, both channels’ commentators & the officials.. we still won.
Hats off to the Roosters’ players though they put up a valiant fight.
Sam Walker is living up to the hype. His defence for mine was impressive tonight.
Not a big fan of this quick restart ( 6 again) when we get 4 or 5 in quick succession on the 1st or 2nd tackle. Seems to remove a sin bin that would be the result of a proper penalty.

Eelementary

Post Whore
My issue is we don't seem to know when to spread ball. There where times in our own half we had them back peddling and needed to go wide but instead just kept hitting up the guts.

Definitely, mate.

Plenty room for improvement.

Wally21

Bench
I'm sorry to burst the bubble, but we can only win the premiership if the teams we play are injury riddled and have luck go our way.

We are way way way off.
Disagree politely fella. The blind f**ksticks did their beat to keep the rooters in the game. The boys played well. Except for SIVO, he’s as lazy as f**k

Angry_eel

First Grade
We scored 5 tries, and had a legitimate 6th disallowed...

The Roosters were gutsy, gallant, and never gave up - but we outclassed them easily...
I know but we don't look like a great team in the traditional way. As the commentators on Fox said, We should have scored a lot more.

Point taken that the Sivo try was taken off us.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I know but we don't look like a great team in the traditional way. As the commentators on Fox said, We should have scored a lot more.

Point taken that the Sivo try was taken off us.

And the RCG try, too.

We aren't at the Roosters' level just yet - but this is a great start.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Matterson was also great. Big game.

He's a quality player.

It's so nice to have two backrowers like Cartwright, and Matterson, who have so much skill.

Matterson's kick was beautiful, and Cartwright terrorised the Roosters all night.

It's great to have a squad where players can do a job out of position.

I also thought Dylan Brown was pretty impressive at dummy half.

Status
Not open for further replies.