What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Re-branding the Sharks

Ads

First Grade
I just saw a good idea on Twitter - someone (a fan) suggested re-branding the Sharks post-Flanno...

New jersey (x 2 - home and away)...
New logo...

I think the idea has merit...
Big cost involved. Probably too much. Good idea though.

Green_

Juniors
We’ll have a new apparel partner as of 2020 so dare say we will have new jerseys also. I have heard that Dynasty Sport (Titans signed with them this year) will take over from XBlades.

bluefox68

Staff member
We’ll have a new apparel partner as of 2020 so dare say we will have new jerseys also. I have heard that Dynasty Sport (Titans signed with them this year) will take over from XBlades.
Okay, great!

AJB1102

First Grade
It just seems like a risky play whilst Fifita is a Shark.

I hope you're joking. He's a f**king cleanskin by today's standards.

I don't understand rebranding because a coach resigned or if a player was in shit. If it's such a big f**ken deal a redesign of our jersey (clubs have 5+ jerseys every year ffs) shouldn't be significant enough to make up for our sins. It's still gonna be Cronulla Sharks in black, white & blue isn't it? Flanagan will forever be associated with us and rightly so.

SadShark

Bench
They need to add a jersey for the match they play against Manly.

Make it the same as a Manly jersey. It’s their only hope of winning a game against them.

No Manly player will know who to pass to or who’s going to tackle them.

Wearing their colours may also eliminate the paralysing fear that grips a Sharks player in every single match against the sheer Invincibility of any.....f**ken any Sea Eagles team. No matter what form they’re in.

Good luck Bomber. Big job ahead of getting these kaarnts to fire up against those shit rag suckers.

When I say “fire up” I just mean, maybe all the intensity & duration of a lit, kiddies sparkler.

FFS. FMD. Bring hither the 2019 Manly capitulation again.

(Oh, did I say how much I f**ken hate......I mean faaaaarken haaaaaaate f**ken Manly?).

Ads

First Grade
Do these companies pay us to be our supplier (like epl, obviously on a much lower scale)? If they pay peanuts we should seriously think about bringing it in house. So much more money to be made. Would be revolutionary.