What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Re - signings!!!!

Scott

Bench
Simon Mannering has re-signed for 4 years!!

Confirmed by Scurrah & Eric Watson on Veitch's show!

Mike0070

Juniors
Sione Lousi, Gubb , Palavi , lolohea etc

Scurrah offered his Resignation end of last year , if we don't make playoffs this year he's gone - Eric Watson

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
But weren't they all supposed to be linking back up with Ivan at Penrith like every other off contract player we have?

Panthers fans must be as sick of these rumours as we are by now.

Scott

Bench
Actually starting to think things might not be as bad as this week has suggested.

Iafeta

Referee
Good news. Sensational for skipper and Lillyman. Grouse to get confirmation on Matagi too.

Mike0070

Juniors
Gotta give sum Respect to Scurrah and Watson , as a fan I don't think things are as bad as a few days ago , if Scurrah had come out on Monday and said Elliot was offered to chance to resign because they were terminating his contract we all would have understood it

One Warrior

Bench
This is great news, must be the biggest mass re-signing in Warrior's history and with everything that has gone on in the last week finally a bit of good news.

jaseg

Juniors
Now just Faitala-Mariner, Vete & Havili to go, and I'm happy that just about all of our best prospects are signed up. I'm particularly keen on seeing Havili signed up long term (and seeing him in action tomorrow).

Marty

Juniors
Great News.

Could it be that in fact there wasnt a so called player revolt...Simon Mannering and a few others just made it clear they wouldn't resign unless there were changes?

ozbash

Referee
Great News.

Could it be that in fact there wasnt a so called player revolt...Simon Mannering and a few others just made it clear they wouldn't resign unless there were changes?

makes sense.

glad they've resigned.

Meth

Staff member
Great.

Very happy to get some good and reassuring news after a week of doom and gloom.

Now I don't know whether I want us to make the 8 or not though

Diesel

Referee
Now I don't know whether I want us to make the 8 or not though

It's catch 22

Really liking what Eric & McFadden have been saying, keep it transparent and cut the BS and most fans will be happy

SilentOne

Juniors
Nice deflection from the real issues Scurrah & Co and confirming Simon's re-signing after the sacking of Elliot pretty much confirms that he threatend to leave the club if he wasn't sacked.

JJ

Immortal
WTF, so now we're back to player power?

I don't know, but perhaps you're watching too much game of thrones - seems a bridge too far for me, and Mannering just doesn't seem like that guy anyway - but I could be very wrong

Last edited:

Latest posts