What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebecca Wilson sleeping with news Ltd CEO

Mr Saab

Referee
WTF is wrong with him?????? Surely he could do a Dr Geoffery Edelsten and score some blonde with massive norgs!
He is sleeping with...........i dont know what the hell she is.

Brutus

Referee
DUI Bec said she has no contact with Harto in her day to day work at News LTD.

Harto is best mates with Gallop, DUI Bec is Harto's lover and of course Bec is great mates with Gallop as a result of this.

She doesn't need contact with Harto in her day to day work to learn the agenda. Now we know why she continually paints Gallop as rugby league's messiah.

Kudos to Gideon Haigh for putting her under the microscope in a big way on the Offsiders yesterday. He seemed appalled by the grubby conflict of interest rugby league finds itself in.

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
It all becomes clear...except for, as mentioned, why Hartigan can't do better than Bourbon Bec.

Green Machine

First Grade
DUI Bec said she has no contact with Harto in her day to day work at News LTD.

Harto is best mates with Gallop, DUI Bec is Harto's lover and of course Bec is great mates with Gallop as a result of this.

She doesn't need contact with Harto in her day to day work to learn the agenda. Now we know why she continually paints Gallop as rugby league's messiah.

Kudos to Gideon Haigh for putting her under the microscope in a big way on the Offsiders yesterday. He seemed appalled by the grubby conflict of interest rugby league finds itself in.
No, she’s totally misunderstood. I loved her line saying that she hasn’t reported on sport for 20 years and now she just comments on it. The poor dear is just misunderstood. She doesn’t actually sh*t bag people or pump out propaganda on behalf of News Ltd, but she wears her hear on her sleeve,

Godz Illa

Coach
I did a jokey forum 7's article a few years back suggesting Bec was sleeping with Lachlan Murdoch. Not so far fetched, though I should have aimed lower.

gronkathon

First Grade
This should serve as a lesson to always query your willingness to RSVP a Hartigan party when the words "spit roast" are on the invite

Ridders

Coach
at%20first%20i%20wuz%20liek%20an%20den%20i%20lol%27d.jpg

f**k I love lol cats :lol: