What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebecca Wilson's opinion of herself

Subject Title

Comments

Rebecca Wilson is a talentless cow. I will not risk my eyes by watching that enema of a program until Ms. Wilson is fired on air.

Out of a cannon.

Surandy

Bench
My feedback to 110% Tony Squires:

"Rebecca Wilson

Queensland's gift to the nation, Rebecca Wilson has spent the better part of her life playing, watching and talking sport."

If she's Queensland's gift to the nation where can the nation go to demand a refund?

Damn I just wished they would take this piece of crap off the air. It might make the show worth watching.

redeel

Juniors
i dunno i dont think the show suffers too much from wilsons antics though i do find myself channel surfing when she starts flappin her gums, give it 2 minutes and she's done, other than that i like the show

DIEHARD

----
I think the fact is, her position could go to someone more productive, informative, interesting, entertaining and worthy.

rastus

Juniors
Diehard said:
I think the fact is, her position could go to someone more productive, informative, interesting, entertaining and worthy.

Not to mention better looking - man she is ugly - was she a bloke in a previous incarnation, (s)he certainly looks and sounds like one.

MEE

Juniors
Can somebody kindly email her this link. She needs to be brought back down to earth.

JW

Coach
Rebecca Wilson is a talentless cow. I will not risk my eyes by watching that enema of a program until Ms. Wilson is fired on air.

Out of a cannon.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kosta

Juniors
So you dislike Rebecca Wilson?

Why dont people start boycotting the show then?

Write the show an email and tell them that you wont watch the show until she is removed.

DIEHARD

----
rastus said:
Not to mention better looking - man she is ugly - was she a bloke in a previous incarnation, (s)he certainly looks and sounds like one.

I think of that EVERY time I see her. At least if she wasn't so obnoxious she would have some redeeming qualities, sadly...no.

Surandy

Bench
kosta said:
So you dislike Rebecca Wilson?

Why dont people start boycotting the show then?

Write the show an email and tell them that you wont watch the show until she is removed.

We have been doing that.

ibeme

First Grade
If she takes her kids to play rugby league each weekend for the Paddo Tigers, then she can't be that anti-league. She's definately no expert, but maybe we should pull our heads in a bit when it comes to saying she's anti-league

Latest posts