What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruitment ?

big boppa eel

Juniors
I think we can safely say we will be pushing sh*t up hill from this point on, if we werent already, who will want anything to do with this rabble now?

Gronk

Staff member
On the bright side our team will have the new coach in place this side of Xmas. We'll see if the club/CEO/Board can show some LONG TERM stability.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Mark-Riddell-6139936.jpg

boxhead

First Grade
Well, with a new coach, we may find some startling new signings come in.
I remember some people saying if Kearney comes he may bringCronk and Blair with him and all that shtick....

I think Maitua will be great for us next year.
But Webb with ethier be a sensation or a lemon, he's ethier very good or very poor.

boxhead

First Grade
I think Maitua will be great for us next year.
But Webb with ethier be a sensation or a lemon, he's ethier very good or very poor.

I definitely agree with all that.....the good thing is that Webb has indicated he knows he needs to step up, and he has said he is really looking forward to the new club and playing to his best.....it's the same with Maitua, but the thing about Reni is that he will definitely bring something very good to our club-my opinion mirrors yours on this.
The thing with Webb is that even if he doesn't do well, he is very cheap and will be fourth prop so we can replace him if needed.

HevyDevy

Coach
:lol:

As if Ando had any say in recruitment. I guarantee he was as surprised as anyone by the rumours of player signings during the year.

Irony? The Eels will have a halfback in 2011 and the new coach will look like a genius when they make the finals.

Latest posts