What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red & Blue Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Tim

First Grade
Just to clarify, this new supporters group has nothing to do with the Marathon Stadium forum except that the founder is a member on there, and has used it to do a bit of organising. However I wish him luck, as I would wish any supporters group luck! I think he just wants a different atmosphere to what the Crusade provide, as great a job as they do. :)

.Standing the whole 80 minutes - Was a staple of the Crusade. Something that we GREW out of. The club wanted us at the front of the bays, to get the sound out there and get others involved. This means, out of courtesy to fellow fans, sitting down.

.Continues chanting & clapping - next

.Occasional swears...eg when a bad play happens, if we lose. - next

So, there difference is they want to stand?? Something that the Crusade politely stopped (though I know many members who put themselves in a position to stand) for the enjoyment of other patrons.

Good luck.

Would have been just as easy to sit near the Crusade and do what they suggest.

jamesgould

Juniors
.Standing the whole 80 minutes - Was a staple of the Crusade. Something that we GREW out of. The club wanted us at the front of the bays, to get the sound out there and get others involved. This means, out of courtesy to fellow fans, sitting down.

.Continues chanting & clapping - next

.Occasional swears...eg when a bad play happens, if we lose. - next

So, there difference is they want to stand?? Something that the Crusade politely stopped (though I know many members who put themselves in a position to stand) for the enjoyment of other patrons.

Good luck.

Would have been just as easy to sit near the Crusade and do what they suggest.

Well I don't really know anything about it, I live in NZ, so I'll be sitting ... in front of the tv. :)

I think it's a good thing if anyone is showing the enthusiasm and initiative to try and get the crowd buzzing and involved though, and like it sounds from what you said about the Crusade, I'm sure he'll also make mistakes and learn from them.

Ps: my site has nothing against the Crusade by the way, I can't help it if members post their opinion on it though. As with life you'll get people who don't like what you do, and those that do. Personally (and you can take this as the site's policy) I'm all for any show of support for the mighty Knights!

jamesgould

Juniors
Oh, didn't realise you edited it ... nice one! Thought it was my typo. This post is now irrelevant haha.

macavity

Referee
the "founder" made a dill of himself numerous times (mostly trying to incite the opposition or abusing his fellow Knights supporters for "not singing") and was pulled up on it - hence he is trying to found his own "swearing" crew now.

Good luck to him, I hope they get some atmosphere going, and I hope he doesn't get smacked in the face by anyone if/when he continues to carry on like a dill.

the "founder" made a dill of himself numerous times (mostly trying to incite the opposition or abusing his fellow Knights supporters for "not singing") and was pulled up on it - hence he is trying to found his own "swearing" crew now.

Good luck to him, I hope they get some atmosphere going, and I hope he doesn't get smacked in the face by anyone if/when he continues to carry on like a dill.

One can only hope Mac.

Yep, as others have said, best of luck to them. More Knights supporters trying to create atmosphere at the ground cannot be a bad thing, as long as they keep their behaviour in check and don't become a disgrace to the club like a certain Jets supporters group.

In other news, the Crusade are trying to increase our social media presence this year, so all of you get yourselves over to our facebook page (Knights Crusade) and join us, and follow us on twitter @Knights_Crusade

Joker's Wild

Coach
Yep, as others have said, best of luck to them. More Knights supporters trying to create atmosphere at the ground cannot be a bad thing, as long as they keep their behaviour in check and don't become a disgrace to the club like a certain Jets supporters group.

In other news, the Crusade are trying to increase our social media presence this year, so all of you get yourselves over to our facebook page (Knights Crusade) and join us, and follow us on twitter @Knights_Crusade

I prefer this group Link

With that many "Likes" how could he be wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.