What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Bull + Vodka

mullet

Juniors
ahaha tried this on saturday, it goes alright, you can't taste th alchol so its sooooooooo easy to get pissed

Earl

Coach
Feez_Giggles said:
too many straight red bulls can increase your heart rate too much and you can die

but vodka slows your heart rate down so imo it is the perfect combination for a healthy heart

Going by this logic, everyone should be consuming at least 2 litres a day.

Feez_Giggles

Bench
Ethal said:
Feez_Giggles said:
too many straight red bulls can increase your heart rate too much and you can die

but vodka slows your heart rate down so imo it is the perfect combination for a healthy heart

totally!!

2L per day of vodka and redbull ( 1 part vodka, three parts redbull) you too can drink your way to a healthy heart

doesn't matter that you liver, kidney and brain will fail before this....just keep chugging

Earl

Coach
Feez_Giggles said:
Ethal said:
Feez_Giggles said:

totally!!

2L per day of vodka and redbull ( 1 part vodka, three parts redbull) you too can drink your way to a healthy heart

doesn't matter that you liver, kidney and brain will fail before this....just keep chugging

Livers are replacable, and we have two Kidneys. The only worry is the brain cell and heart.

Thats a risk I'm willing to take :idea:

Booyah

Bench
I always hit the V&RB after I've had a few. It's good stuff. It doesn't really do much for me, but it's a nice change.

Absinthe = best ever. I got absolutely smashed off that when I was at schoolies. We were doing Absinthe shots with Vodka chasers. #-o

Boozi

Juniors
in case you were wondering i'm still alive and kickin. f**k me, the other night was disgraceful. i usually love a bit of vodka and red bull after beers, but the other night i was sitting down briefly and for some reason noticed the beat of my heart. it was the wierdest thing ever, i thought my heart was gonna explode.

absinthe, i've heard some crazy rumours about that stuff. all good mind you. do they sell it at dan murphy's? might have to invest in a bottle or three..

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raider_69 said:
vodka and coke is far better combination
red bull and vodka is leathel and deadly

so yes... you will die, ensure your remaining hours of life are spent with loved ones and gaining redemption on those whom has wronged you. Please pass my condolencese on to your family before you die.

Thank you :|

i stand by this comment
is it any wonder he (boozi) has not returned to reply to us
RIP boozi
may your vodka ridden body lay peacefully 6 feet under
to his family, my prayers are with you.

MrCharisma

Bench
Vodka and Redbull is awesome but too many and your asking for trouble.

Absinthe rocks.... if you don't know what it is, it's the drink Christian drinks in Moulin Rogue and see's the fairy. It does serious things to your head

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Im sworn off Vodka (till schoolies anyway). Last time I had it was mixed with cordial (unmixed) and it was f**king dreadful, I baited just because of the taste..

absinthe eh?.. :-k :-k

j_tig

Juniors
absinthe, tastes awful!!! had a sip oncer and nearly ahd an up and under, horrible stuff!
apparently the best way of having it is to put it on a spoon or something with some sugar and heat it up. not 100% certain, been too scared to try it :oops:

lolesi

First Grade
With Absinth, most of you are proberbly just shoting it, you have to do the suger and burn it over the shot etc, which then proceeds to be liquid suger, which you pour into the glass, this gives it a better taste and what they did for my brother when he was in Russia

Jimbo

Immortal
Wouldn't that burn off the alcohol, thereby defeating the purpose of drinking?

lolesi

First Grade
" How to drink Logan Absinthe made the old way?
Absinthe Since Logan Fils absinthe made the old way is an authentic Absinthe, it deserves to be drunk the authentic way. Here is the authentic Absinthe ritual that should be followed: Pour a shot of Logan Fils made the old way into a tall Absinthe glass and lay the Absinthe spoon on top. Put a sugar cube onto the spoon and pour iced water onto the sugar very slowly, drop by drop. The sugared water falls into the Absinthe turning it milky green, then opalescent. "

Latest posts