What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Bull + Vodka

Raider_69

Post Whore
We should have a day of silence in this thread. So forum members are able to mourn the death of young Boozi. Why do the good always die so young.

Rest peacefully Boozi, the red bull and vodka can not harm you now. He is in gods hands in the after life.

A day of silence begins now..

:cry:

Boozi

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
RIP Boozi

Are you drunk? I'm clearly still alive, as demonstrated by:

Boozi said:
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:24 pm Post subject:
in case you were wondering i'm still alive and kickin. f**k me, the other night was disgraceful. i usually love a bit of vodka and red bull after beers, but the other night i was sitting down briefly and for some reason noticed the beat of my heart. it was the wierdest thing ever, i thought my heart was gonna explode.

absinthe, i've heard some crazy rumours about that stuff. all good mind you. do they sell it at dan murphy's? might have to invest in a bottle or three..

But thankyou for caring you crazy raiders fan

Raider_69

Post Whore
Im struggling to come to terms with Boozi's death, sometimes, like right now i get the feeling like he is trying to talk to me from beyond the grave. I know it sounds crazy but i think he is still with us in some capacity, at the very least in spirit.

Boozi will not be forgotten nor will his tale of deception and treachery. It will be folk lore soon enough. Boozi, gone but not forgotten

Raider_69

Post Whore
one can only assume with a name like Boozi, he is a fair unit
whats it matter now? lets no desicrate his memory by bagging him out

Raider_69

Post Whore
Greenraider said:
Raider_69 said:
good idea

**cracks open a red bull and vodka**

10-4 big buddy
10-4
Nick your not even old enough to drink

*calls police*

:D

this is an occasion where we are celebrating the life of Boozi
police has no business here unless it is following leads in to his strange and some what suspecious death.

10-4 big buddy... BTW boozi was a trucker, i thought that was worth noting

Anonymous

Juniors
In honour of the passed Boozi, here is a photo of him enjoying his time on the golf course. Long will he be remembered for his golfing prowess.

boozi.jpg

DJ Raida

Bench
Raider_69 said:
a fantastic tribute Dread
10-4 big buddy

i cant get over 10-4

its hilarious

and dosent this thread remind you of the simpsons ep

Krusty: I'm not dead.
Homer: I can still hear his voice on the wind.

TooheysNew

Coach
Captain Dread said:
In honour of the passed Boozi, here is a photo of him enjoying his time on the golf course. Long will he be remembered for his golfing prowess.

boozi.jpg

Did he get hit in the balls with a golf club?

Raider_69

Post Whore
my do you all desicreate his memory, the poor bloke just wanted one more round of golf, the shot was taken just moments after the first aid officer declared him dead... he was a 2 foot put away from a corse record when the Red Bull and Vodka ended his life

10-4 Boozi :thumn
10-4

TooheysNew

Coach
No Raider, that wasn't his last game - and im not desicrating anything. That was one of his finest moments. Getting belted in the testicles, what more could a guy ask.

Anonymous

Juniors
Actually, as I remember it, he'd just played a beautiful shot that had landed within 4 feet of the pin. So he decided to celebrate the moment in the middle of the fairway.

:clap: