What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Dead Redemption 2

So ah Rockstar have been teasing for a couple days and have finally announced it. RDR is without a doubt my favourite game of all time and I'm super hyped.

Pommy

Coach
Just noticed Fall 2017 my house should be finished by then so will be getting a 4K TV this game alone will get me to upgrade to a Pro

OVP

Coach
This better be available for PC. Console-only sucks arse. I always wanted to play RDR but I'm not buying a console for anything.

Pommy

Coach
Prequel with "Bad" John would make more sense.

I hope its this but I wouldn't be surprised if its a totally new cast. Although I'm sure rockstar would have some wanted posters dotted around for Marsden dead or alive.

LESStar58

Referee
I hope its this but I wouldn't be surprised if its a totally new cast. Although I'm sure rockstar would have some wanted posters dotted around for Marsden dead or alive.

New cast/story would be better, come to think of it! As long as the period is authentic or pre RDR I'm happy.

chigurh

Don't think I've ever been hyped about a game release like I am about RDR2.

A bit of a letdown though - a mate texted me to let me know it had been confirmed, but said in his message it was coming out in Fall 2016...

Dragon

Coach
So hype for this, but no announcement of a PC release just yet. Guess it will be like GTA V with the consoles getting first crack then the PC version later.

That trailer looks absolutely gorgeous