What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Dead Redemption 2

axl rose

Bench
ah nuts, they release these trailers way to early.

Oh well theres always Rugby League LIve 4 to pass the time till then :rolling_eyes:

Pommy

Coach
This was always very likely to happen. Rockstar aren't a company who knowingly ship broken game just to get it out the door.
If you want a broken Wild West game it looks like far cry 5 from Ubisoft will fill that void ha.

Parra Pride

Coach
The last three, four of you count Blood Dragon, Far Cry games have all been good. So while they wouldn't be on the level of a Rockstar game, it's likely not going to be a bad alternative.

AJB1102

First Grade
Sucks RDR2 has been bumped back but not unexpected. Rockstar always seem to dial back their release dates, but their games are brilliant so worth the wait.

Agree with @Parra Pride I enjoyed Farcry 3 & 4, even if 4 was just 3 dolled up.

I'll be into RDR2 and Farcry 5.

OVP

Coach
Just so you know, FC5 is not going to be set in the wild west. It's more kkk/redneck modern times. I have a feeling the major villain will be a Donald Trump-like character. The more i think about how good killing alien and his cronies over and over again will be, the more i like :D

Pommy

Coach
Yeah I noticed with today's trailer there were power cables. Until then it had been reported to be a Wild West setting.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Can't wait till this comes but man the protagonist looks and sounds like he is straight ripped from Longmire.