What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Dead Redemption 2

Pommy

Coach
The trailer looks great, wasn't it suppose to come out this year?

You must be new to how Rockstar do things lol. I wouldn’t be shocked if it’s not out until the end of next year.

FC4 is still probably the best world I've played in

FC4 was a fine game but that’s a hell of a statement. Although one of my favourite worlds was Hong Kong in sleeping dogs. I don’t know what it was but I loved that world.

Vic Mackey

Referee
FC4 was a fine game but that’s a hell of a statement. Although one of my favourite worlds was Hong Kong in sleeping dogs. I don’t know what it was but I loved that world.

FC4 was an odd game, fun and beautiful

The world had nothing on Witcher 3

W3 was a far superior game to FC4 however I found the Witcher landscapes were all pretty similar.

I just loved Kyrat, the world was the main reason I kept playing the game.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Although one of my favourite worlds was Hong Kong in sleeping dogs. I don’t know what it was but I loved that world.
Now there’s a game that needs a sequel. Though I think the developer shutdown. Would be awesome if Rockstar picked it up.

W3 was a far superior game to FC4 however I found the Witcher landscapes were all pretty similar.

I just loved Kyrat, the world was the main reason I kept playing the game.
Blood and wine was different lol, the cities felt alive in both to me

The radio in kyrat shitted me and i didn't like the acid trip scenes

I liked Pagan though he was a strange mother f**ker

Parra Pride

Coach
Now there’s a game that needs a sequel. Though I think the developer shutdown. Would be awesome if Rockstar picked it up.

Pretty sure they had plans in place to develop a sequel before it shut down, it's a shame that we will probably never see it.

Iafeta

Referee
I’ve taken to a strategy of buying online PS games in sales. They tend to be 6 months old but it’s great value. RDR will need to be an exception, it looks sick AF.

Pommy

Coach
Totally feeling a little bit sick the day before this comes out.
I won’t even feel a little bit guilty either.

shiznit

Coach
Not nearly enough talk around this joint... up your game motherf**kers!!

Under a month to go....

The 2 gameplay videos have now been released...

shiznit

Coach
Also some of the games jurnos have been given a hands on preview of the game and some of the jurnos from the bigger games sites like IGN and Gamespot were given 4-5hrs of hands on game time and are starting to post previews...