What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red V Member exclusive ANZ section

JamieSoward

Juniors
Has anyone else noticed that the redV newsletter we got it says that the ticket prices are for redV members

Adults: $22
Concession: $12
Junior: $8
Family: $50

Yet i went on to buy them and it says
Cat 1 Reserved
Adult $30.00 Junior (4-16yr) $15.00 Family (2A+2J or 1A+3J) $65.00 Pensioner $20.00 Student $20.00
So why are the prices different? I don't mind paying that much, but just want to stand with the dragons army

OurRedV

Juniors
Has anyone else noticed that the redV newsletter we got it says that the ticket prices are for redV members

Yet i went on to buy them and it says
Cat 1 Reserved
Adult $30.00 Junior (4-16yr) $15.00 Family (2A+2J or 1A+3J) $65.00 Pensioner $20.00 Student $20.00
So why are the prices different? I don't mind paying that much, but just want to stand with the dragons army

We (dragon army) are standing in the Away supporters bay (opposition supporters), so I dont know why you're looking for Cat 1 tickets.

JamieSoward

Juniors
Well the email i got was

As a Red V Member you have the exclusive opportunity to purchase discounted category 1 tickets in a Dragons Supporter Bay. The designated supporter bay is located in Section 105-1. The normal pre-purchase price is $30 and normal game-day price is $35.

We have been able to secure a discounted pre-purchase price of:

St. Linnane

First Grade
But Jamie, don't you get in free? Or is this how Souths can count the players as part of the attendance figure?

OurRedV

Juniors
You mentioned sitting with the Dragon Army. Sigh. For the 1000th time, as others (Macca, Major, Cooper-man) have mentioned in numerous threads, we will be in bays 101-103.

r25seating.gif

JamieSoward

Juniors
Yes i know where the dragons army are standing but, the ticket prices are different to what the newsletter said.
I went to the link which gives you a discount,
<<LINK REMOVED>>
so which one should i buy?

Last edited:

OurRedV

Juniors
whichever you want, but you mentioned you wanted to sit with us, so that's the info I've provided.

If you want to stand with us, and the email offers a discount CAT 1 seat, it's irrelevant as we're not in CAT 1.

OurRedV

Juniors
whichever you want, but you mentioned you wanted to sit with us, so that's the info I've provided.

If you want to stand with us, and the email offers a discount CAT 1 seat, it's irrelevant as we're not in CAT 1.

JamieSoward

Juniors
Right, so i would say they have the prices wrong anyway as they don't match from the website

And how come you guys in the dragons army don't sit more in the middle? Instead at the end

STG-MACCA

Bench
JS the Army always sit in the cheapest seats at every ground, if there is a Hill we stand on the Hill, if we are at a Stadium with no Hill we all stand in the General Admission Section. For the Souths game, as you can see on the diagram that OurRedV put up, we are going to be in the 'Opposition Supporter's Bay' area.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
I dont think there will be much difference between the Cat1 seating, and the army bay, since they are only a matter of metres apart. Just get the GA tickets and sit with the army. +Closer to the army = better atmosphere.

OurRedV

Juniors
Also because most of the "main stream" fans don't appreciate our noise, flags, banners and general carry on. Which is completely understandable, especially with the likes of The Major, Cooper-Man, Macca, Mitch and myself ha ha ha.

silverex

Bench
Oh dear! I read this thread and had a good laugh

Especially when St Linnane said..... 'But Jamie, don't you get in free? Or is this how Souths can count the players as part of the attendance figure?'

Jamie, I hope you've got it all sorted out. Don't worry about the cheap seats in Cat 1 from the email. They're for us older guys. Just buy GA and go over to the Army.

Actually, come to think of it, I might go over near the Army as well. :D

big pat

Coach
Also because most of the "main stream" fans don't appreciate our noise, flags, banners and general carry on. Which is completely understandable, especially with the likes of The Major, Cooper-Man, Macca, Mitch and myself ha ha ha.

and liam and sheridan.:lol:

big pat

Coach
Yes i know where the dragons army are standing but, the ticket prices are different to what the newsletter said.
I went to the link which gives you a discount,
<<LINK REMOVED>>
so which one should i buy?

the ticketek website is a bit confusing it has tickets for opposition fans $25 + booking fee.

silverex

Bench
I had this trouble with discount tickets from Ticketek once before.

I ended up phoning the Red V office and told them that the link didn't work (it didn't take me to the discount prices) and they emailed me another link which did.

Latest posts