What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red V Members venue change.

BIG RIG

Juniors
I'm familiar with a couple of people in the ticket office as well. They deal with the enquiries and are always as helpful as they can be. I'm in no way critical of them. The communication issues and scheduling decisions come from higher up in the Club and the NRL.
I ironically work in the membership department of little brother the Sharks and they were also blindsided by the NRL when it comes to a couple games so the NRL has not handles this well

Rod Coil

Juniors
I ironically work in the membership department of little brother the Sharks and they were also blindsided by the NRL when it comes to a couple games so the NRL has not handles this well
What’s new. They clearly don’t care about the punters that actually go to games.

Dakink

Bench
Both Fox and the NRL are about profits. We may not like it, but we dont command prime time anymore.. Its as much on us as it it on them. We are irrelevant. Until we change that perception, we will always be 2nd tier. The old argument that our " brand " / "history " dictates media has long gone.
This is bang on.

Tim.butler

Juniors
I may be the only member who would like to see this but with only 5 games allocated to Kogarah in both 2022 and 2023 I wonder if the club will make it up to the Kogarah ticket holders and allocate 7 games to Kogarah in 2024 and 2025.