What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red V Membership

Dragons_#1

Bench
Just wondering, I've never had a red v membership before but if I purchase a 6 game membership I automatically get general admission into jubilee??

You can choose where you sit depending how much you are willing to pay. However, since you are looking to buy so close to the start to the season, expect to be standing all year.

big pat

Coach
dragons no#1, just order on line at the dragon website $85 and your sweet, and your on the hill with the army, better get their early for the scum game, and also you get your red'v' lunch bag and cap what more could you ask for.

slipperykinchela

First Grade
Just dont expecty to get anything before round 3 2022.

f**king morons cant even send me the voucher so i can get my stuff, let alone the Cat 1 tickets i bought in October last year.

boxa777

Coach
It is a disgrace that the club continues to operate like this. I didn't want to join the criticism regarding this matter but fans should not have to be worrying about the status of their season passes practically a week out from the premiership kick off. Passes should be received.

I heard somewhere that the club is waiting on some final touches to Kogarah before they can finalise the seats. Sounds plausible sure, but how about you notify all your members as to what the f**k is going on and when we can expect passes in hand.

big pat

Coach
agree boxa, why can't they just put something on the website, surely an update evey now and then wouldn't hurt.

sting

Bench
this website is sh*t. i'm trying to do the order form but there is nowhere i can change my mailing address as it is different from my residential address.

does anyone know is there a number i can call to order? or can i head down to the leagues club???

NQDragon

Juniors
Don't wish to be rude, but if you don't live in the area so can't go to the game, what does the red V offer?

AJ_82

Juniors

I don't know why people would get an interstate if they plan on attending at least 1 game at Kogarah. If you get a 6 game membership it ends up being the same price but you guarantee your place and you get all the same stuff if not more - if you plan on travelling for even 3 games min like I am you get your ticket price covered and the funky gear!

Russo

Juniors
Joined up for the first time this year with the Jubilee 6 game with my brothers and cousins! Cant wait, its going to be awesome standing and singing with the army :D