What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red V Podcast

jackyboi90

Juniors
https://www.podbean.com/ew/pb-q36rj-1008b63

Another huge episode of the Red V Podcast as we bring you episode 65.
We chat with St George Illawarra Halves and kicking coach Jamie Soward about the change in the Dragons over the last month and the impact Griffin has had on the group. He also chats more about his role at the Dragons.
Recap the latest Dragons news including the recent Josh McGuire signing and the on-going court case of Jack De Belin.
Plus a full review of that brilliant win against Parramatta, preview the game against the NZ Warriors this week as well as looking at the Dragons lower grades and junior reps and tackling your fan's questions.
Subscribe on Podbean, Apple podcasts, Spotify, Google podcasts and all other podcast providers. #redv

possm

Coach
I haven’t felt this positive since Bennett days, honestly feel like we can beat most teams atm.
Griffin is playing it right at the moment. Rest the injured until they are right and get the best out of those fit and able. The addition of McGuire is going to make a huge difference, I see him playing 80m at lock and Fui replacing Williame on the bench. When Lawrie returns for the ANZAC Day game, we should have:
8. Lawrie
9. McCullough
10. Vaughan
11. Sims
12. Kerr
13. McGuire

14. Alvaro
15. Merin
16. Ellis
17. Fui

A very strong pack.

getsmarty

Immortal

April 20, 2021
Episode 66: “5 weeks running we’ve been at 100 miles an hour, it finally took its toll”
On this week's podcast we dissect the Dragons loss to the Warriors on the weekend as well as loads more!
We Recap the latest Dragons news including JDB trial as well as Jayden Sullivan and Josh Coric's injuries.
Full preview of the big ANZAC Day clash against the Roosters plus we chat with former NRL Referee Luke Potter about the Dragons issues with 6 again.
Also Illawarra Steelers SG Ball Cup Half-back Tyrone Roberts drops by to chat with us and talk about last week's semi final win and his goals for 2021 and we tackle your fans questions.

https://redvpodcast.podbean.com/

https://www.podbean.com/site/EpisodeDownload/PB10135518BCFW

getsmarty

Immortal
Episode 67: Junior Amone: “I used to see these guys on TV and now I’m training with them, it’s surreal”
Are you a Dragons fan? Still Hurting from ANZAC Day? Looking for positives?
Well the Red V Podcast is your tonic for feeling better!

In this week's episode we interview young Dragions star Junior Amone about his rugby league journey so far, the gun Illawarra SG Ball squad and his aspirations in the Red V.
Former NRL referee and Dragons tragic Luke Potter drops by to guest co-host and dissect where it all went wrong for the Dragons against the Roosters. Was it the changes? Were we out-muscled? Tune in to hear it all.

Plus we preview the danger game against the Tigers on Sunday and what the Dragons need to do to walk away with the win.
Also full wrap of thee lower grades and junior reps, chat with Steelers youngster Brad Morkos plus we answer your fans questions!

https://redvpodcast.podbean.com/

https://www.podbean.com/site/EpisodeDownload/PB101DD3D25356

SAP58

Juniors
Another very interesting podcast, great interviews with Amone & Morkos. Gee I hope they fast track Junior after this weeks grand final, if you are good enough you are old enough with someone like him IMO....he is a great talent and has improved so much after his stint with the seniors. Didnt Papenhuyzen debut at 20 ? They are similar size and weight.

Crush

Coach
@jackyboi90 ..Episode 67 was Fantastic....Luke Potter was a breath of fresh air...get him on more often...

Much better than Johnny Pett...no disrespect intended.
Sorry getsmarty but I think that is a bit disrespectful.
Johnny Pett does a good job and has been a major contributor to the podcast for the majority of the episodes thus far.
Luke Potter was fantastic and I enjoyed it but I’d still Ike to hear Johnny’s input as a regular.

thebigredv

First Grade
Johnny Pett does a good job and has been a major contributor to the podcast for the majority of the episodes thus far.
Luke Potter was fantastic and I enjoyed it but I’d still Ike to hear Johnny’s input as a regular.

I think they are all awesome and offering a great service to the fans of the club and the organisation itself.

getsmarty

Immortal

Apologies....wasn't meant to be disrespectful.......I really enjoyed the insight from Luke Potter....I guess I should have worded " could Luke Potter also become a regular guest "....

Latest posts