What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Vee members forum - Kogarah...

Southernsaint

Staff member
RED V FORUM NO. 2 - KOGARAH

All Red V Members are invited to join us at the second Red V Forum for the year, which will be held from 7:00pm - 9:00pm on Wednesday 14 July 2004, in the Riveria Room at St George Leagues Club.

The forum is an opportunity for members to discuss key issues with Dragons management, however no players will be in attendance.

Red V Members wishing to attend must register in advance, providing name and membership number. Members can also register question(s) and issues that you would like addressed on the evening.

To register your attendance or question, please email sknott@dragons.com.au or contact the Dragons offices on 4225-8299. Registration closes midnight on Sunday, 11 July 2004.

Is anyone going to this sham?? I probably will but it sucks that you can't catch the Board on the hop as their questions & responses are all pre-arranged.

At least they give you grog at the Football Club AGM :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Just stand up and start blabbing – they cant stop you (or can they? :doubt: )

It's a load of wank – pre-arranged questions? Cowards.

I remember Robert Stone fronting an R2K meeting and taking questions from frustrated fans left, right and centre. He put in a frank and solid performance. That's the kind of bloke that should heading up the JV, not some skirt wearing alcoholic.

Anonymous

Juniors
Denis'saints'Freak said:
Just stand up and start blabbing – they cant stop you (or can they? :doubt: )

It's a load of wank – pre-arranged questions? Cowards.

I remember Robert Stone fronting an R2K meeting and taking questions from frustrated fans left, right and centre. He put in a frank and solid performance. That's the kind of bloke that should heading up the JV, not some skirt wearing alcoholic.
I was there that night... at the Kogarah RSL.
He didnt give all the answers we wanted to hear but he was there and taking it front on. I had a lot of time for Stoney after that.
It was a few months later that he went to see suburban grounds in the UK and came back with enough ammo to endorse a return to Kogarah.

Dragons

Juniors
Big Lance its worth the trouble it can be very interesting. I have been to the last 2 and never went home dissappointed.

Latest posts