What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Redcliffe Dolphins recruitment targets

League guru

Juniors
that back 5 is bog average....

halves look ok. Milford has found a bit of form in an underperforming Knights team. O'Sullivan getting good experience at the Panthers.

Pack and bench looks ok, full of toilers though....

I think they'll be lucky to avoid the spoon unfortunately...
May be bog average, but it will be enough to finish in front of at least the Tigers, Newcastle & Titans who are really bog average and getting worse.

Perth Red

Post Whore
1. Isaako (1st grade Broncos)
2. E Lee (1st grade Knights)
3. B Lee (reserve grade Broncos)
4. Aitken (1st grade Warriors)
5. R Jennings (reserve grade Panthers)
6. Milford (1st grade knights)
7. O’Sullivan (reserve grade Panthers )
8. J Bromwich (1st grade Storm)
9. Marshall-King (1st grade Bulldogs)
10. Nicholls (1st grade Souths)
11. Kaufusi (1st grade Storm)
12. K Bromwich (1st grade Storm)
13. Stone (1st grade Eels)

14. Gilbert (1st grade Cowboys) 2nd row
15. Connelly Lemuelu (1st grade Cowboys) 2nd row
16. K Nikorima (reserve grade Souths) hooker/utility
17. Wallace (1st grade titans) prop

rest
18. Isaiya Katoa (halfback SG Ball Panthers)
19. Valynce Te Whare (centre -union)
20. Jack Bostock (Centre SG Ball Dragons)
21. JJ Collins (Prop Qlnd cup Tweeds Head)
22. Ryan Jackson (Prop QRL Colts Wynnum)
23. Mason Teague (lock SG Ball Panthers )
24. Harry Hassett (second row SG Ball Panthers)
25. John-Paul Donevski (wing SG Ball Panthers)
26. Harrison Graham (hooker QRL Wynum Seagulls)
27. Michael Roberts (halfback schoolboy)
28. Cody Hunter (halfback Redcliffe Dolphins)
29. Setu Tu (winger Redcliffe Dolphins)
30. Jeremiah Simbikin (second row Redcliffe Dolphins)
31. Trai Fuller (Fullback Redcliffe Dolphins)
32. Herman Ese'ese (1st grade Titans) Prop

Perth Red

Post Whore
Good stuff... only got Munster left.. for 2024, milf should hold the fort till then... probably will brain it regardless.. especially under bennett
yeh good signing.

starting 17?

1. Tabuai-Fidow (1st grade Cowboys)
2. E Lee (1st grade Knights)
3. B Lee (reserve grade Broncos) / Valynce Te Whare (centre -union)
4. Aitken (1st grade Warriors)
5. Isaako (1st grade Broncos)
6. Milford (1st grade knights)
7. O’Sullivan (reserve grade Panthers )
8. J Bromwich (1st grade Storm)
9. Marshall-King (1st grade Bulldogs)
10. Nicholls (1st grade Souths)
11. Kaufusi (1st grade Storm)
12. K Bromwich (1st grade Storm)
13. Stone (1st grade Eels)

14. Gilbert (1st grade Cowboys) 2nd row
15. Ese’ese (1st grade Titans) Prop
16. K Nikorima (reserve grade Souths) hooker/utility
17. Wallace (1st grade titans) prop

Can see there a hard working team. Should finish around 10th to 12th. Will win respect with effort but need a few marquee signings to gain some excitement.

Colk

First Grade
Can see there a hard working team. Should finish around 10th to 12th. Will win respect with effort but need a few marquee signings to gain some excitement.

Bottom four in terms of squad talent. They might go a bit better based on the Bennett factor

Gobsmacked

Bench
It shows how desperate they are
Desperate? You mean diligent.
All clubs should be trying to get their hands on the best available talent all the time.
This isn't a play for next year, it a play for 2 or 3 years time.
They're not trying to impress everyone next year, they're building a club for the next 10 years.
Actually a massive relief and I bet the titans have a massive lump in their throat watching how they're going about things.
The titans had a great roster to start with that slowly faded, then had to be completely replaced all in the space of a couple of years.
You need to build a squad with players at different stages of their career so that it stay relatively stable.
They've done this perfectly. There's probably 3 players who will retire in about 2 years, a couple in 4 years, a few in 5 years and so on .
They won't be starting from scratch again with this strategy. The good clubs only ever need to go to market for 3 to 5 players each year.

Colk

First Grade
Desperate? You mean diligent.
All clubs should be trying to get their hands on the best available talent all the time.
This isn't a play for next year, it a play for 2 or 3 years time.
They're not trying to impress everyone next year, they're building a club for the next 10 years.
Actually a massive relief and I bet the titans have a massive lump in their throat watching how they're going about things.
The titans had a great roster to start with that slowly faded, then had to be completely replaced all in the space of a couple of years.
You need to build a squad with players at different stages of their career so that it stay relatively stable.
They've done this perfectly. There's probably 3 players who will retire in about 2 years, a couple in 4 years, a few in 5 years and so on .
They won't be starting from scratch again with this strategy. The good clubs only ever need to go to market for 3 to 5 players each year.

Do you work for the Dolphins by chance? You sound like somebody from their media department throwing out a media release.

You can call it what you will but the kid is contracted to the Broncos for another three years and they are trying to get him to break a contract. That’s desperation in my book.

Also their squad is very ordinary at this point in time - I hope they prove me wrong but that is what it is on paper at least.

Gobsmacked

Bench
Do you work for the Dolphins by chance? You sound like somebody from their media department throwing out a media release.

You can call it what you will but the kid is contracted to the Broncos for another three years and they are trying to get him to break a contract. That’s desperation in my book.

Also their squad is very ordinary at this point in time - I hope they prove me wrong but that is what it is on paper at least.
So every time a club goes after a quality player, they're desperate? 😂
So every club is desperate then.
You're just a nervous Broncos supporter an you hate the fact the Broncos will be the second best Brisbane team the moment that there's 2 clubs 🤣🤣🤣