What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Redcliffe Dolphins recruitment targets

Perth Red

Post Whore
First 30 (2 spots left) by position. Appreciating some can play in numerous positions or have utility value.

Fullback
Tabuai-Fidow
Niu

Wing
Isaako
R Jennings
E Lee
Donevski

Centre
B Lee
Aitken
Te Whare
Gildart

Halfback
Milford
Nikorima

Scrumhalf
O'Sullivan
Katoa

Hooker
Marshall-King

Prop
J Bromwich
Wallace
Nicholls
Ese'ese
Faamausili.
Collins
Jackson

2nd Row
Kaufusi
J Bromwich
Lemuelu

Lock
Stone
Gilbert
Teague

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
For what it's worth, here's my team for the Roosters (terrible first round matchup - thanks NRL).

1. Tabuai-Fidow
2. E. Lee
3. Te Whare
4. Aitken
5. Niu
6. Milford (not happy about it but what you gonna do?)
7. O’Sullivan
8. J Bromwich
9. Marshall-King
10. Nicholls
11. Kaufusi
12. K. Bromwich
13. Gilbert

14. Stone
15. Lemuelu (1st grade Cowboys) 2nd row
16. Nikorima
17. Wallace

18th man: Faamausili
Its an ode to arthur beetson, who had played for both clubs

Perth Red

Post Whore
There has to be a legal case that the Dolphins could launch if they wanted to. This can't be legal. If it is , there need to be something put in place.
It's ridiculous.
Non compete clauses are quite common,especially if you’re trying to get out of a contract. My work tried to make me sign one when I renegotiated my salary, I refused and they didn’t push it lol

Perth Red

Post Whore
Hooker Taniela Otukolo, who was released from the Warriors last week is in the 22-player squad

He’s signed for Redcliffe not nrl dolphins so isnt in their 36 man squad from what I can see. He may get upgraded into the 1st team squad if he performs for Redcliffe I suppose.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Good signing for next year though I wouldn't have thought centre would be a priority to be splashing the cash on given their other gaps?

Puff

First Grade
Good signing for next year though I wouldn't have thought centre would be a priority to be splashing the cash on given their other gaps?
Mate we need a good catch for people to follow. Yes, we have gaps, but the biggest gap is marquee signings, and this is one. Hopefully more bigger fish to follow, in needed areas

Big Pete

Referee
Good signing by the Dolphins, Herbie has just entered his prime and he's a very low maintenance style of player. He can also cover the entire backline if needed and can goalkick as well.

Eelogical

Referee
I'm a transplanted Eels supporter to the Redcliffe area but I've adopted the Dolphins as a second team. I can sense that they'll be a force much quicker than other teams that have been in their position. There's something there that has been lacking in teams like the Titans ( I would say that there's a belief in themselves to remove the easy beat tag as soon as possible). Of course it's going to take time but I think they'll surprise a lot of teams going forward. I wish them all the best in their inaugural season.

Gobsmacked

Bench
After the Broncos shenanigans with other players and forbidding them from negotiating with the Dolphins. This is the perfect revenge.
Not only is Herbie an international standard player, hes remarkably consistent, young and available all through origin.

Absolutely outstanding signing!

Big Pete

Referee
Thomas Flegler has signed till the end of 2027.

Good signing, Tom is entering his prime years and has been around the Origin system for a few seasons now. If he can fix his consistency, he'll be one of the best props in the game and a fixture in the Test team.

Latest posts