What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reds opening night- fans views?

Alehana

Juniors
Yeh definately, i will right now, whoeevr reads this thread plz do the same, i'm tired of the monopoly afl has on the news, lets change it, lets get some variety! change! words the afl community hate to hear. and change that sign on subi which says "Home of football" while this is true and the only reason i despise it is cause it sums up WA really, "The home of football (AFL)"

Smithtown

Coach
The supplier is fine and they usually have a turnaround time of 8 weeks.

This year they are at 9 weeks, a little overs, but if you get your orders in by end January they would all be here by now.

b0rt

Juniors
I would've thought that the supplier was Kombat, as they are the WARL supplier, but I saw a 'Shark Sportswear' logo on the Reds shorts, plus signage up at the game, so I'd actually guess it's them instead.

no im pretty sure sharks sportswear is just a shop and would have nothing to do with making the equipment, i suspect that Kombat is to blame
long time sponsor of North Beach too

Perth Red

Post Whore
Doesn't stop the Reds having other merchandise available though. It doesn't take long to get things like backpacks, stubby holders etc made up. Appreciate they are on a tight budget but you need to speculate to accumulate! Once again I went home with a $100 in my pocket that I was going to spend on merchandise if it was available.

Latest posts