What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Redzone on ESPN gone

Tom155

Coach
Yeah i've found that too, hopefully this season that's fixed with it's mini overhaul. We'll see.
Everything live on GP is on 30ish second delay it's really annoying, hopeful but not holding my breath on it changing with the new GP app

Mostly watch Redzone when the Broncos aren't playing

Last edited:
I liked Redzone when I had no job and could get up that early. But now I just watch all the games later in condensed.

Valheru

Coach
So adding 36 more live matches means 2 additional live games per week i.e. one in each of the early and late Sunday slots.

IF these are different to the games 7mate choose then it is not too bad a result, it would mean 7 games a week live on Aussie TV which is just under half for a full round or over half for bye rounds.

The Marshall

Juniors
So adding 36 more live matches means 2 additional live games per week i.e. one in each of the early and late Sunday slots.

IF these are different to the games 7mate choose then it is not too bad a result, it would mean 7 games a week live on Aussie TV which is just under half for a full round or over half for bye rounds.
7mate’s contract ran out last season and hasn’t been renewed. Looks like it’s just the games on ESPN.

https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2019...ed-as-new-broadcast-deals-yet-to-be-confirmed

ram raid

Bench
I never really liked Red Zone that much .. I can't follow that many games .. and if my team is playing it's only annoying that it's switching all the time.

I love Game Pass. I can spend a whole day watching Games in 40.

Vozzy

Juniors
Let's just hope that we don't have to watch giant and cowboy games every week on 7mate even when they are not in playoff contention. I understand over in the US Dallas, New York and Chicago is like the bronco situation but I like seeing teams who don't get much coverage or teams with new QBs.

Valheru

Coach
So turns out 7mate has renewed their rights and ESPN will be broadcasting separate games to them.

According to US Sports downunder facebook page the following will be broadcast this week:

FRIDAY
Packers @ Bears - ESPN

MONDAY
Chiefs @ Jags - 3AM 7mate
Rams @ Panthers - 3AM ESPN
San Fran @ Tampa - 6:25AM 7mate
Giants @ Cowboys - 6:25AM ESPN
Steelers @ Pats - 10:15AM ESPN

TUESDAY
Texans @ Saints - 9:10AM ESPN
Broncos @ Raiders - 12:15PM ESPN

Sucks that redzone is gone but getting 7 live individual games (8 this week) per week is pretty good.

Latest posts