What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reece Walsh confirms intention to remain with Warriors for next year (2023)

Sanchez

Coach
1. CNK
2. DWZ
3. Dylan Walker
4. Vailea
5. Montoya
6. SJ
7. Volkman
14. Metcalf

vs 2022
1. Walsh
2. DWZ
3. Arthars
4. Pompey
5. Montoya
6. Volkman
7. SJ
14. CHT

Honestly, both are underwhelming and are probably equal

Maybe Marata Niukore in there instead of Vailea

Meth

Staff member
Walsh leaving to be accessible to his children.
CNK coming to be accessible to his children.

Benek

Juniors
Now that we know the full story, I don't hate Walsh for this. I believe, before he broke up with his girl, that they genuinely did plan on coming to NZ and seeing out the next year of his contract. But with the change in his personal life, his decision is totally understandable.

It's a hard pill to swallow mostly because we've gone through so much diversity and other players leaving over the past 12 months.

ozenzud

Juniors
I could not believe this when I heard. I would have said this was the last straw, if the last straw hadn't already been months ago. I wish I could hand back my club membership, cancel my Sky account, but I've already done that. Last step, cancel my Front Row Forums account and try to like soccer or something........There is just no joy being a Warriors supporter.

TheDMC

Bench
This one seems simply to be bad luck for the club. Family breakup. Great to see CNK come back. Chin up chaps.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
This one seems simply to be bad luck for the club. Family breakup. Great to see CNK come back. Chin up chaps.
Yep there’s been plenty of reasons for fans to give up on the club in the last few years but this ain’t one of them.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Watched Sampson last night saying it is disgraceful that the Warriors can put a condition on where Walsh plays, even when being clearly explained it her she couldn’t get it through her head

hadn’t missed her on the league coverage

Scott

Bench
Watched Sampson last night saying it is disgraceful that the Warriors can put a condition on where Walsh plays, even when being clearly explained it her she couldn’t get it through her head

hadn’t missed her on the league coverage
Yeah she was well out of her depth in that debate. Kent was bang on the money.

She is a host. Leave the debate & passing on of news & information to those that know what they are talking about.

Meth

Staff member
Now that we know the full story, I don't hate Walsh for this. I believe, before he broke up with his girl, that they genuinely did plan on coming to NZ and seeing out the next year of his contract. But with the change in his personal life, his decision is totally understandable.

It's a hard pill to swallow mostly because we've gone through so much diversity and other players leaving over the past 12 months.

I don't hate Walsh, but we shouldn't whitewash him. He sabotaged himself.

Walsh leaving to be accessible to his children.
CNK coming to be accessible to his children.
I'm sceptical.
Misses: "I don't want to move to NZ away from my family"

Walsh: "But I signed a contract, it's only 1 year babe"

Misses: foot stamping, threats about child access, no booty calls.

Manager: ok guys here how we get out of this and I make some more money (did I say that out loud? Oops)
You can patch it all up and be happy families once the release and signing has occurred.

Misses: :)
Walsh: :)
Manager: :)

Warriors: :(

Leber

Bench
I dunno... I just think he's a super silly boy. Only 19, already in trouble for snorting up the nose, cheating on his mrs and bailing on his contract.

If he's made this many f**kups and he's only been around for 5 minutes then I doubt his NRL career will be extensively long.

Plus, on talent and money, TMM and CNK swapping for Walsh is a good outcome.

Latest posts