What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reece Walsh

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
Haha Bugger - off. We Warriors fans never get anything good and the only good thing we have had in the last 10 years you are already hoping to take away from us

Reece is our saviour and will lead us to a Premiership one day

I was about to disagree with you but then realised Denan Kemp was in 2009

Also, walsh needs to work under a mastermind like AG

TheDMC

Bench
Ridiculous selecting him for Origin.

I was only 9 years old, but this stinks of a 19-year-old Ken Rutherford making his 1985 test debut in the Caribbean, opening against Marshall, Garner, and Holding. It didn't go well.

stryker

First Grade
Reece Walsh - Queensland fullback - wow
Congrats to the young fella but Jesus Christ this is a huge call and a massive ask of someone so inexperienced.
I hope he gets some protection from the 10+ bombs he is going to have to diffuse with Turbo, Teddy, Latrell, JAC and To’o charging through on him.
I think this is a big mistake.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Haha Bugger - off. We Warriors fans never get anything good and the only good thing we have had in the last 10 years you are already hoping to take away from us

Reece is our saviour and will lead us to a Premiership one day

2 years time Uncle Nick decides Tedesco has done his best work and comes for a chat with Walsh, good luck ;)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
What a buy, and Brown played him.

Now playing Origin.

Good stuff, I do not get why NZ is a bad place for a young bloke or family. Better than Melbourne easily.

Big Marn

Juniors
it could go pearshaped but hes coming into a team that lost by 50 and the maroons usually respond pretty well to a shellacking. The other thing is he doesnt lack confidence so even if he does get smashed i dont think he will be scarred for life. Im excited to see how he goes. Remember his first game was against the Storm and he went well against them. Origin is a step up but is it really that big a step up? The way the modern game is now, its not a lot different. If Storm were playing NSW who would win?

jaseg

Juniors
Lillyman played Origin in '14-'17 while with us, Hoffman only in '15 while with us. I think Price ('05-'09) is the one before that, then Tate ('08).

Maloney probably should've been in the team in '11 (slightly lesser argument for '12) but was ignored.

JJ

Immortal
Just Marsh(with us??) and Walsh aside from them, or have I missed one?

Should be good for him to hang out with some elite players and JT on staff, not sure if Slater showing up in QLD camp?
Organising defence and positioning on the night will be interesting. Wish him all the best.

Latest posts