What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reece Williams

miturbinisdirty

Juniors
one of rapers great plans to drop williams to P L wats he doin.Thats wat i heard on the grapevine wat a hoot
Raper got to be kidding himself
IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spider

Coach
miturbinisdirty said:
what you on bout

Are you wearing flares, big collar, velvet jacket with feather hat - cause boy i aint on bout nothin - that was not already talked about if you scroll down the page.

The Nulla #2

Bench
Reece Williams is in a battle with people at the club.

He is not even 50% likely to be a starter next year.

He will walk

And so he should

Sharkie™

Juniors
im on the last straw. it sucks when ur second fav team is a better team then ur first cause then it does make u question ur loyalty and because i live so far away, it only compounds the issue.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
The Nulla #2 said:
Reece Williams is in a battle with people at the club.

He is not even 50% likely to be a starter next year.

He will walk

And so he should

Who's he in a battle with?

And why?

Special K

Coach
I can see why he wants out. He is a good enough starter but he has Gallen, Thompson, Bird ahead of him for the backrow and Ross, Douglas, Villa and Stapleton ahead for prop.

Where does his long term future lay with us if he stays? That said he must be kept and if he and Gallen walk in the same off season then we will be in all soughts.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Some bloke on the world of Rugby league forum, started this rumour about him wanting out and going to Saints.

It ain't going to happen, Dragons can't even afford to keep their fringe players (Bickerstaff, Gorrell & Isemonger) at present let alone sign someone with as much potential as Williams.

spider

Coach
Wobbygong said:
Some bloke on the world of Rugby league forum, started this rumour about him wanting out and going to Saints.

It ain't going to happen, Dragons can't even afford to keep their fringe players (Bickerstaff, Gorrell & Isemonger) at present let alone sign someone with as much potential as Williams.

Sharks Management will not even consider a release for him.