What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ref Suttor

brooksy19

Bench
I think we need another cement truck.

This little prick is the most infuriating maggot to ever grace the field.

No matter who's playing who, whenever this little twerp has the whistle I dead set want to strangle the prick.

Agreed ?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
He's a referee dude, not a murderer, rapist or pedophile.

Take a Bex and have a lie down mate, fair dinkum...

thorson1987

Coach
Agreed. There was nothing wrong with what tongue did today. Even if he just picked it up instead of diving on it he still would have got pinged for it. It was the tigers fault for having no one at hooker.

I cringe everytime i see that Melbourne have him.

mave

Coach
He's a referee dude, not a murderer, rapist or pedophile.

Take a Bex and have a lie down mate, fair dinkum...

Pity you twats weren't taking that attitude after Clarke bent you over with the idris "no try" last year.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I dont like him but thought he was ok today
made some puzzling calls against both sides imo

i dont think he impacted the game today though and these days if the ref doesnt impact the result, ill take it. Which probably shows how far the bar of expectation has slid down

Timmah

Staff member
Pity you twats weren't taking that attitude after Clarke bent you over with the idris "no try" last year.
I was dirty on the decision he made but I never wanted to "strangle the little prick" or order a cement truck to hit him. He made a blue, move on.

innsaneink

Referee
At least he's somewhat respectful to players when he talks/lectures to them...nothing worse than a chatty ARROGANT ref ala Checchin used to be, Hayne and big nose whos name escapes me,,,,maxwell i think

user_nat

Coach
I like him, even though his not a great ref, he really seems to enjoy it.

Fun for neutral games, sucks when my teams playing.

brooksy19

Bench
I dont like him but thought he was ok today
made some puzzling calls against both sides imo

i dont think he impacted the game today though and these days if the ref doesnt impact the result, ill take it. Which probably shows how far the bar of expectation has slid down

It's more his attitude to the players and his arrogance.

Tim, settle down mate, I'm not gonna lop the bloke just stating that he is annoying, arrogant and most times inept.

Just canvassing it for a discussion, as I'm pretty certain that this is a discussion board.

Raider_69

Post Whore
It's more his attitude to the players and his arrogance.

Tim, settle down mate, I'm not gonna lop the bloke just stating that he is annoying, arrogant and most times inept.

Just canvassing it for a discussion, as I'm pretty certain that this is a discussion board.

He's definitely dismissive, but can you blame him?
Has any captain ever gone up to ref and said "yea sorry, we're too slow around the ruck, ill tell the boys to speed up"

everytime a captain talks to the ref he's pleading his sides innocence and they are never innocent. So i can understand him being dismissive

Spot On

Coach
I hate it when he is due to ref my team. Absolutely loves the whistle and consistently comes up with some crazy rulings.

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

Wonder if De Las Heras has a moratorium on Broncos games after that one...