What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Referee annihilated!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
OMG!!!
Who saw that??!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

F*ck that would have caned!!!

Bazal

Post Whore
Obviously I hope he's ok (and I didn't see it due to watching the Ashes) but is it wrong that when I was told over MSN I literally loled?

Chook Norris

First Grade
JAmie Simpsons (Rabbitohs) made a break and pushed De La Heras out of the way.. as he was fallnig to the ground, Tunza's knee got him flush in the head

Hellsy

Immortal
Out cold before he hit the ground!!!!!
I'm sure it'll be on Youtube shortly......

I was at th game and a mate of mine who writes for thecourier mail rckons he was a bit of a space cadet for a while up at the hospital. Sounded in some strife over sports ears

When I watched the front on shot last night, I actually had a suspicion that Tony Carroll sort of changed direction or had enough time to change direction. Maybe I am wrong, but, I wonder....... Did the missing link intend on trampling the ref?

Hellsy

Immortal
See i think TC was trying to jump him with those stubby legs of his and the ref put his head up after falling to try and get up and collected with TC's knee.
I'm moreso wondering why the South's player felt the need to push him so hard? I know there would have been no intent to have him knocked out, but it was a fair push nonetheless

wittyz chick

Coach
I missed it too [was watching the cricket] dad told me and I :lol: until I saw the actual footage.. F**k no wonder he was out cold!

strider

Post Whore
interesting to see plenty of qlders in th background having a chuckle right after the close up replay is shown - wonder if they were the ones calling NSW players names after wednesday night? :-k

Parra

Referee
How good was Gould's commentary:

"He zigged when he should've zagged, I think he saved a try just that same..."

ParraManiac

Juniors
I have a real problem with Simpson pushing the ref over that hard he had plenty of opportunity to run around him but seemed to head straight for him. Dont get me wrong I am the first to have a shot at a refs performance but there was just no need for that.

salvy71

Juniors
The problem with 2 referees is that they keep getting in the way , not the first time it's happened this year - but the 1st it's resulted in a knock out .......

Hellsy

Immortal
I have a real problem with Simpson pushing the ref over that hard he had plenty of opportunity to run around him but seemed to head straight for him. Dont get me wrong I am the first to have a shot at a refs performance but there was just no need for that.
I kinda thought that too PM, in no way do I think he could have thought a knock-out would be the result but he seemed to run right into him!