What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Referees and the Dragons win loss ratio

Changaman

Juniors
Just some stats I got from rleague.com

Name win - draw - loss for the Dragons. Stats are taken = over the last 10 year period.
Hayne 23 0 19 (Roosters game)
Sutton 3 1 8 (Roosters game)
Shortall 9 0 3 (Parramatta)
Badger 14 0 8 (Canberra, Parramatta)
Devcich 2 0 6 (Panthers)
James 2 0 4 (Panthers)
Cummins 13 0 13 (Manly, Newcastle)
Morris 2 0 4 (Brisbane, Manly, Newcastle)
Checchin 14 0 10 (Storm, Tigers)
Phillips 1 0 1 (Storm, Tigers)
Klein 12 1 5 (Cronulla)
Haine (Phil) 5 0 1 (Cronulla)
Maxwell 14 0 9 (Canberra)
Robinson 15 0 3 (Brisbane)
Suttor 1 0 6 (haven't refereed the Dragons yet)
Reynolds 1 0 0 -

Clearly there were other refs, like Tony Archer and others, who refereed over the last 10 year, but have now retired.

This week the refs are Jared Maxwell and Phil Haines. The stats say we win this Friday, but stats can be wrong.

The video refs last week were Reece Williams and Paul Mellor, for those who want to put into their back pocket for the future.
Paul Mellor is an ex Souths Sydney, Cronulla and Canterbury player.
Reese Williams is an ex Cronulla player.

http://stats.rleague.com/rl/seas/2013.html

Last edited:

gorilla

First Grade
Just some stats I got from rleague.com

Name win - draw - loss for the Dragons. Stats are taken = over the last 10 year period.
Hayne 23 0 19 (Roosters game)
Sutton 3 1 8 (Roosters game)
Shortall 9 0 3 (Parramatta)
Badger 14 0 8 (Canberra, Parramatta)
Devcich 2 0 6 (Panthers)
James 2 0 4 (Panthers)
Cummins 13 0 13 (Manly, Newcastle)
Morris 2 0 4 (Brisbane, Manly, Newcastle)
Checchin 14 0 10 (Tigers, Manly)
Phillips 1 0 1 (Tigers, Manly)
Klein 12 1 5 (Cronulla)
Haine (Phil) 5 0 1 (Cronulla)
Maxwell 14 0 9 (Canberra)
Robinson 15 0 3 (Brisbane)
Suttor 1 0 6 (haven't refereed the Dragons yet)
Reynolds 1 0 0 -

Clearly there were other refs, like Tony Archer and others, who refereed over the last 10 year, but have now retired.

This week the refs are Jared Maxwell and Phil Haines. The stats say we win this Friday, but stats can be wrong.

The video refs last week were Reece Williams and Paul Mellor, for those who want to put into their back pocket for the future.
Paul Mellor is an ex Souths Sydney, Cronulla and Canterbury player.
Reese Williams is an ex Cronulla player.

http://stats.rleague.com/rl/seas/2013.html

Who were the refs last week against Penriff ?

What is the meaning of the (words in brackets ?)

saint.nick

Coach
Words in brackets? I didn't understand that either but didn't have the balls to ask first. lol

for example if you have devcich 2 0 6 (panthers), this means in every game hes reffed us in his career, we've won 2, lost 6, and the last match we played that was refereed by devcich, was the match against the panthers.

Saint69

Juniors
I think the brackets mean that particular Ref was involved against the team in brackets,haven't got time to go thru the games though I did notice the Melbourne game Refs are missing,interesting stats though.

Last edited:

TruSaint

Referee
As i mentioned i think Changa is referring to teams PLAYED this year as a reference.
Changa?

TruSaint

Referee
Interesting vid.
Dont know how long uve been wtaching Saints.
Semi Final, Kogarah Oval 1998, Saints v Dogs.
Treacy scores early, we lead most game, a gridiron pass from Dogs called Ok from
Steven Clarke.
He was nearly massacered in the car park ...

Interesting vid.
Dont know how long uve been wtaching Saints.
Semi Final, Kogarah Oval 1998, Saints v Dogs.
Treacy scores early, we lead most game, a gridiron pass from Dogs called Ok from
Steven Clarke.
He was nearly massacered in the car park ...

I would have been 7 but I do remember it because my dad got me on the Dragons pretty young. I think it was Hethrington to Halligan up in the left hand corner from memory...kids remember everything

Efresh

Coach
f**king Clark. Arrogant turd of a man on the field and it seemed like we always got the rough end of the pineapple from him.

Anon

Bench
f**king Clark. Arrogant turd of a man on the field and it seemed like we always got the rough end of the pineapple from him.
And then he tried to partially make up for it when we played the Bulldogs in 2009 :lol:

TruSaint

Referee

He nearly ( Clarke) got smashed in the carpark.
For many afterwards, he was our nemesis.

TruSaint

Referee
I would have been 7 but I do remember it because my dad got me on the Dragons pretty young. I think it was Hethrington to Halligan up in the left hand corner from memory...kids remember everything

For a young fella u have a good memory.
Not sure about the players, but certaintly the pass was left hand corner from main grandstand.
Dallas Cowboys style.

Changaman

Juniors
sorry guys, I've been away.
Yeah the brackets at the team the Dragons have played this year with that particular ref, and his record of win draw and loss when reffing the Dragons over the last 10 years.

Latest posts