What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Referees certificate

Mambo

Juniors
I want to do the first level referees certificate with the parramatta junior league. Does anyone know who i have to contact or who i have to apply to to do the course? I checked all the parramatta web sites, but couldn't find anything on it. Any help greatfully received.
NWR.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Northwest Rabbit said:
I want to do the first level referees certificate with the parramatta junior league. Does anyone know who i have to contact or who i have to apply to to do the course? I checked all the parramatta web sites, but couldn't find anything on it. Any help greatfully received.
NWR.

Im sure you just email the club & they will be able to show you in the right direction.

If not....ring up the Cabramatta football club or Wenty club & im sure they's have people looking at people doing a course.

Email the club.....im sure they would help out & know what avenues you need to go down.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone have Harrigan's phone number ?

He might be able to help.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mambo

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Northwest Rabbit said:
NWR.

Im sure you just email the club & they will be able to show you in the right direction.

If not....ring up the Cabramatta football club or Wenty club & im sure they's have people looking at people doing a course.

Email the club.....im sure they would help out & know what avenues you need to go down.

Thanks for that RJ. Do you know the e-mail for the club?