What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Referees certificate

Mambo

Juniors
I want to do the first level referees certificate with the parramatta junior league. Does anyone know who i have to contact or who i have to apply to to do the course? I checked all the parramatta web sites, but couldn't find anything on it. Any help greatfully received.
NWR.

***MH***

Bench
There is information about the Parramatta Referees Association here,
http://nswrlra.asn.au/pages/AffilatedAssoc/parramatta.htm
and the parramatta associations official website
here http://www.parramattarefs.com/
After completing your preliminary course, you will gain your level 1 certificate and officiate games between grades of Under 16's and lower within your district... this usuallt takes around 6 weeks to complete the course.
good luck with your course and welcome to the referees!

innsaneink

Referee
Northwest Rabbit said:
I want to do the first level referees certificate with the parramatta junior league. Does anyone know who i have to contact or who i have to apply to to do the course? I checked all the parramatta web sites, but couldn't find anything on it. Any help greatfully received.
NWR.

GOODONYA NWR!!!

yappy

Bench
Mate good ya, but really wouldn't it be easier just to flay yourself with barbed wire?

I used to do it when I was a kid and I've got heaps of respect for anyone who wants to take up the pea - it's no cushy ride. Especially with bastards like me giving it to you for every single mistake (and quite a few you didn't make) from kick off to full time.

Paullyboy

Coach
yappy said:
Mate good ya, but really wouldn't it be easier just to flay yourself with barbed wire?

I used to do it when I was a kid and I've got heaps of respect for anyone who wants to take up the pea - it's no cushy ride. Especially with bastards like me giving it to you for every single mistake (and quite a few you didn't make) from kick off to full time.

I thought copping it from the crowd would get the better of me, but it ended up motivating me to keep on doing it, and now I look forward to every game. I still will never forget the day I walked over to a drunk at half time and offered him my whistle, didnt hear a peap out of him for the 2nd half

***MH***

Bench
keg said:
Not bad Might- AGM on Tuesday-seems like it might drag on a bit
my agm isn't till feburary, just gonna kick back and relax.... waitin for the damn nrl game to come out too.....