What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refs Decisions In Dogs Games

El Diablo

Post Whore
*Ryan got a try whilst being offside

*Thurston gets a penalty v Saints which leads to a try

*De Vere looked like he should've got a penalty try

*Tigers looked like they should've got a penalty try tonight

The NRL have said at least two of these decisions were wrong.

Why is it that what seem to look like wrong calls go one way?

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
i think if you look at every team, they have decisions go for and against them at crucial points.

The Dogs don't get any special treatment, well none that i can see

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
El Duque said:
What other team has benefited from so many video refs in tries?

well i'm not going to go through every game and find them. I think you are just picking on the Dogs.

I know Manly had a couple of video ref calls go our way in the Penrith game, which we could of won.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Another thread proof of El Wankers sad sad life... :lol:

Glen

Bench
We don't need to go searching for dumb posts from Dodger, the first page is swarming with them

Timmah

Staff member
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
He's got a sad life?

You're the one who went back two years to find an irrelevant thread...

Must suck to be you right now.

You tell me, seeing as you know.

Iafeta

Referee
OMG - lame lame lame. Dragging up a post from May 2003.

Worst forum trolling ever.

bartman

Immortal
Someone trawled this up from May 2003? :?

Man, I know your finals chances have now bit the dust, but you must have something better to do...

Timmah

Staff member
Nup, not really :D

:lol:

If I can't put him on my ignore list, i'll just annoy him - easy done :D

Dodger said:
You tell me, seeing as you know.

Don't say you didn't ask.

Well, from what I've seen over the past few weeks you're a dumb little pissant. FFS, you posted today while the Dogs' last home game was on and a game at Gosford was on, yet you follow the Dogs and live near Gosford?

Financial restraints aside, did you even think of just not posting for a few hours so that no one would question you?

That my little twerp mate makes you dumb. If you're going to be a bigmouthed turd, you have to be above reproach in that area and you aren't.

Also, most Dogs supporters were more reticent than you after the Dogs won the Grand Final last year, and that includes Oneye. Here we are, 80 minutes from the end of the Dogs season and all you're doing is constantly opening that bucket under your nose, barking at supporters of teams who will be playing more than another 80 minutes this year or are playing the exact same amount of games as your team.

There's nothing for you to be barking about, nothing.

Do you understand that?

Your team is gone, out, finished, kaput, expired, done their dash, preparing for Mad Monday, out with the spolied fish, shot, spent, buggered...

You have all the class and style of the bubonic plague and the absolute shellacking you've been getting is well earned.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Where's your back to back banner?

And why weren't you at the CC game seeing you were such an advocate for a team there?