What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refs undies

gitano

Juniors
Well another game, and another reminder that we're watching refs get a side home.

As a complete neutral fan tonight, I saw the refs get Canberra over the line. Yardage penalties when they needed them, high shots that weren't high, forward passes let go... Even Croker's try was probably a knock on.

Remarkable effort that Penrith hung in, they were playing 19 tonight. Hopefully next week isn't as ref decided.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Well another game, and another reminder that we're watching refs get a side home.

As a complete neutral fan tonight, I saw the refs get Canberra over the line. Yardage penalties when they needed them, high shots that weren't high, forward passes let go... Even Croker's try was probably a knock on.

Remarkable effort that Penrith hung in, they were playing 19 tonight. Hopefully next week isn't as ref decided.

Poor gypsy

dannyt

Coach

Melbourne playing in Melbourne.

What do you think?

StormHi

Juniors
Bad reffing is part of the game man...... You need to just accept that and move on.

(My tune will obviously change if Melbourne gets f**ked over by a bad ref Rofl)

Shorty

Staff member
Canberra got plenty of calls their way but that didn't decide the game.
Penrith errors crushed any chance of a close game.