What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regardless, it was a good season.

IFR33K

Coach
Hi guys and girls, just wanna say congrats on a good season despite the loss.

I think injuries cruelled your season of a top four finish. Amazing year considering there was talk of the sharkies folding not long ago. The future seems bright, and good to see the club going forward.

Hold your heads high.

roboshark

Coach
Thanks for The words buddy but let's face we all knew this was going to happen. The joint is cursed

M2D2

Bench
It may have been a good season, but it had the potential to be a great season.
Each of us has our own opinion on the ones to blame for that. Im sure it wouldnt take much for them to start spillin that opinion.
Next year.

Ausguy

Coach
Gallen Origin... the end of the conversation... we over achieved, its all about next year now...

as for who wins from here GO THE COWBOYS the rest can go and get farked

roboshark

Coach
Won't be watching any of it tbh aus

The nrl is a joke that is run by .....well let's just say not good people

Generalzod

Immortal
Won't be watching any of it tbh aus

The nrl is a joke that is run by .....well let's just say not good people

Funny that I was thinking exactly that, I don't care and I won't be watching anymore games...Time to do some fishing around Port Hacking...

azzah72

Bench
I honestly don't know which bandwagon to jump on, I'd say maybe south because I prob hate them the least but I reckon the Raiders will take them next week.

Gonna have to go on entertaining teams and that's either dogs or cows me thinks.

jason taylor

Bench
You guys need some wingers that aren't reserve grade standard and know how to hold onto the ball.

Atleast M.Gordon will fix your fullback problem.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Thrown our chances away. Today highlighted how f**ked our back 3 are
Today highlighted that our coaches are struggling. All 3 players are still relative rookies.& in our first semi final, the coaches make them all move 1 position anti-clockwise.
PAnic button was well & truly smashed.

shaggs

Coach
It wasn't a good season. It was overall shite. We had a run of 6 wins and that was really it. Jagged other wins here and there to keep us in the 8. Our second half of the season showed all the journo experts they were right. We played our last 10 or so games like a bottom 3 side.

Hopefully Laurie goes in a new direction and drops gal from origin. He is never the same. Good stats, but a stat man will do that regardless. Less is more gal, less is more.

Todd was a passenger for the second half of the year. Injured and mentally farged by rumours. If his Achilles is ruptured we won't see him till origin time anyhow. Unless they do a LARS on it. Which you can.

Our defence worked well for a while, but then our forwards got tired.

The outside backs were awful as a group. I liked matt weights toughness and safeness, and we all saw today what happened with the ike experiment. Our wingers would be playing reserve grade elsewhere. Stapo, for every good thing there is a couple of mistakes. Ike has been rubbish all year. Williams is no ash graham.

Plus other stuff, but will add later

Quigs

Immortal
I think (well I knew and quite a few others in here) we all knew that from outside of Toddy through to the #1 us sharkies just did not have the cattle to threaten the big boys.

Okay we might beat one of them on our day but to string the last four games together it was just not going to happen.

Once that 40/20 blew what little confidence our back three had with one another we were gone.

If you don't have the cattle you just don't win.

But we finished higher than the Donkeys and the Stinking Stains so the off season for me shall remain focussed.