What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reggies Results

jeffdragon

Bench
One week dragons twitter updates scores one week it doesn't.
Wish they would all the time.
Didnt even give team lists today.

watatank

Coach
I suppose the reality is that the U20s wont get anywhere near the same coverage it used to but the social media presence should be better with this. The ISP team twitter used to be on the ball with that when it was the Cutters, now the last tweet was a match report from two weeks ago. It's poor.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Jersey Flegg also had a big win 44-18

Try's: Jackson Willis 2, Trent Peoples 2, Shaun Sauni-Esau 2, Dante Lusio, Jack Cross
Goals Jackson Willis 6/8

I wonder what the Club's plan are with Jackson Willis, who despite being obviously gifted, won't play first grade at halfback with Ben Hunt secured for the long term.

BennyV

Referee
I wonder what the Club's plan are with Jackson Willis, who despite being obviously gifted, won't play first grade at halfback with Ben Hunt secured for the long term.
I like Willis. He’s got a lot of talent. And not every young 7 is Nathan Cleary or Ash Taylor.

We never know what will happen with halves and at the moment our backup is a 28yo journeyman who’s never played first grade. So we should be looking at the next natural halfback we have on our books and building him up to play understudy to Hunt in the next couple of years.

He’s got a bit of size for a half too, may be a worthwhile utility.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
I like Willis. He’s got a lot of talent. And not every young 7 is Nathan Cleary or Ash Taylor.

We never know what will happen with halves and at the moment our backup is a 28yo journeyman who’s never played first grade. So we should be looking at the next natural halfback we have on our books and building him up to play understudy to Hunt in the next couple of years.

He’s got a bit of size for a half too, may be a worthwhile utility.

Nicholls has turned 29.

hermidale1

Juniors
Host had good return from injury. I know they play different positions but Mary needs to find a way to put Host ahead of Latimore for the long term well being of the side . Don't let him rot in reggies.
The togh part for him is the NRL squad are doing so well, but not sure why he hasn't been given a bench spot.
Latimore and Sele are being rotated but Leilua stays put. The only real benefit is he's playing 80 minutes in reserves and playing strong. A definite stand out.

Latest posts