What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REGISTRATION DAYS - BECOME AN OWL IN 2005

Rylesy

Juniors
REGISTRATION DAYS - BECOME AN OWL IN 2005

The Guildford Owls will be fielding teams from Under 6's through to A-Grade in season 2005, and invite any Players, Coaches, Trainers or Managers, to come along and be a part of our great club.

We are very keen to hear from Girls and Women who want to play Rugby League for the Owls in the Inaugural ALL-GIRLS Rugby League Competition being run by the Parramatta District in 2005. We look like getting a few teams.

Registration Days:
Weeknights from 5.00pm - 8.00pm at McCredie Oval, Tamplin Road Guildford.

For further information please contact:
Jason French - President
Eve French - Secretary
Email: owls@guildfordowls.com.au

Rylesy

Juniors
Guildford Owls are seeking Coaches to fill in the following teams:

Under 6-2's

Under 7-2's

Under 11-2's

Under 15-3's

Under 16-1's (Have Won the Last 2 Grand Finals, GUN TEAM)

If you are interested please contact Guildford Owls at secretary@guildfordowls.com.au

Rylesy

Juniors
No you don't, in your first year coaching you dont need anything, but in other years after you need a Level 1, and that can be obtained next year for $55.

Please contact me if you are interested.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I've realised that I don't have the time and it will more than likely clash with my Parra district referreeing. But otherwise I'd love to give it a go.

planeteels

Juniors
You are a Ref in the Parra District??

We probably know you by face....

Do you know Roger Heinrich?