What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rein

BennyV

Referee
Rein started the game well. Threw a few passes that hit the runner right where they needed to be. Picked his timing well. Faded away a bit in the second half, including an absolutely abysmal series of passes to Benji and Widdop that killed all their momentum. Needed to be sub best at the 30 minute mark at the latest.

Started the second half shockingly. Like, honestly terrible. Crappy passing, taking stupid options, giving away penalties. Wasn't too terrible in the last 10 minutes, but Havili looked a bit more dangerous.

mightydragon

Juniors
I agree with the comments re Rein. He has lost the plot and even his strength of defence has dropped off. Havili is more imposing and engages the defence whilst getting our forwards over the advantage line.

De Belin needs to concentrate on just hitting the ball up and getting quick play the balls like Packer who was very good last night. De Belin fancies himself as a ball player but he made several errors in his attempts which killed us. Will Matthews has better ball playing ability then him.

Our ridiculous dummy half runs from the outside backs were hard to watch trying to come out of our end.

Mr Red

First Grade
Rein:
attitude 10/10
intensity 10/10
physical ability 10/10
technical ability 6/10
football smarts 2/10

for such a key position on the field he simply lacks in a few key attributes... not good enough

BrissyRedV

Bench
Rein was ok for the 1st 15. After that not so good. I felt that when Havili came on along with Creagh we started to get the upper hand.

SaintPeter

Juniors
There's tools in my shed smarter than JDB.

Rein was awful, again.

The centers trial with Dugan etc,, didn't work, and we looked a bit ordinary with that new fullback. Not sure he is ready for first grade.

Thought Packer showed enough to be a regular in the team.

Refereeing cost us any chance. Even the commentary box boys were saying how bad the decisions were.

Fingerbang

Bench
I don't understand the Mann hate in here....he has played 1 f#$ing game for us, and fans are calling for him to be banished already. Just as well we didn't fork out 3 times more for RTS....he played worse than our Kurt.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
I don't understand the Mann hate in here....he has played 1 f#$ing game for us, and fans are calling for him to be banished already. Just as well we didn't fork out 3 times more for RTS....he played worse than our Kurt.

Only a few of the 'slower' ones calling for him to be dropped.
Mann will prove to be a great buy.
Don't forget mate, many of them are new to following this game.